+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 124 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

I have such a huge crush on Reid!! I agree that agent made me want to scream. In the beginning it almost seemed as though she may be in on it by her excitement.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I just hope she doesn't come back! I got a wee bit of an impression we just may not have seen the last of her. I hope my impression's very wrong.

JR.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2767835;
    I thought the ending was a little too easy. Like the killer gave up way to easy and he had this look on his face as if to say he had one last trick up his sleeve so I was blocking my ears and half covering my eyes waiting for the "Agent-du-jour" to get blown to bits or something while they were arresting the killer.
    I was expecting something too, sort of like something from the Saw movies. Big letdown.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.;2772110;
    I was expecting something too, sort of like something from the Saw movies. Big letdown.
    Same here.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I agree he looked like it's not over when he was captured. They should have had her get a jolt or something to follow up on the "look".
    Yup, with donuts!!

When are we going to see some new episodes? I need me some Spencer Reid and I'm tired of seeing episodes that I've already seen.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

WOO-HOO! New episodes are coming starting a week from Wednesday. That's right, Reid fans. CBS has announced that new episodes of Criminal Minds will be returning April 2nd! I can't wait.

Interesting episode to come back to. I have to say, I was slightly disappointed. It seemed to work out too well that they just happened to find the guy when they did. I'm glad that the storyline wont be continuing anymore though. I didn't really care for the whole secret case being his reason for coming back.

I did miss that the entire group wasn't together, but I'm chalking this up to first episode post-strike.

I was disappointed too. I really wanted a nail biter and it was too neat. I hope they get better plots going and have the team dynamic stronger in future episodes.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

It was like it was trying to be a nail biter. I didn't like that it was the disabled son that did it, while it seemed as if the dad got off scott free.

+ Reply to Thread