+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 123 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Wow! What a great show tonight. The ending was so good, and I'm glad they didn't take the easy comfortable way out. Is it just me, or are some of these shows that haven't had new epis in a while really coming back with a bang?
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2748001;
    Wow! What a great show tonight. The ending was so good, and I'm glad they didn't take the easy comfortable way out. Is it just me, or are some of these shows that haven't had new epis in a while really coming back with a bang?
    Agreed! I almost didn't watch it, but am really glad I did. Like you, I think that the whole thing had a zing that will keep me watching a bit more! Don't watch enough regular network shows to say.
    :-D
    "There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them."
    Joseph Brodsky: (1940-1996) Russian-US poet

I read banned books.
    Just Jazzie

Excellent episode, I agree. Guest stars Fredric Lane as Jack and Gina Mantegna as Lindsey were outstanding.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

It was really good. At first it had a familiar vibe from the episode where the 3 girls are kidnapped and made to decide which girl dies and then are subsequently freed. However, last night's was far better. It didn't have the typical as happy an ending for this show one can have. It was a lot more heavy, but not in a way that made me feel bad after watching. 2 weeks till a new episode.

I almost didn't watch last night because I thought it may be a re-run instead of a new episode due to the amount of guide entries being wrong this week. I really enjoyed the episode but am wondering if they are going to have Reid break down again after not being able to stop Jack from his task.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I just watched AJ Cook ("JJ" Jereau) in a really creepy movie this morning called "Ripper". It was weird seeing her in that kind of role.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Okay, I just have to say this. Am I the only one who thinks Reid wouldn't be half bad if he just wasn't such a dork? He's a somewhat good looking guy he's just such a geek and that just kind of makes him a turn off. This show has totally made me want to learn Behavioral Sciences. Not to work for the FBI but I'm so facinated by the whole idea of it now.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Did not like the Agent-du-jour! What a classic example of an overdriven person. Was expecting something more from the entire episode. Because of the agent's attitude, I truly thought at one point she was the killer.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2767515;
    Did not like the Agent-du-jour! What a classic example of an overdriven person. Was expecting something more from the entire episode. Because of the agent's attitude, I truly thought at one point she was the killer.
    Thank you. So did I. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Andrea Roth IMO is a great actress, though. I've seen her in a bunch of stuff. All in all a pretty good episode although, I thought the ending was a little too easy. Like the killer gave up way to easy and he had this look on his face as if to say he had one last trick up his sleeve so I was blocking my ears and half covering my eyes waiting for the "Agent-du-jour" to get blown to bits or something while they were arresting the killer.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2767325;
    Am I the only one who thinks Reid wouldn't be half bad if he just wasn't such a dork? He's a somewhat good looking guy he's just such a geek and that just kind of makes him a turn off.
    I think Reid's fine just the way he is. I much prefer him to "manly" men.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread