+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 123 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

I really love Mandy Patinkin and didn't think they'd be able to find anyone to replace him. I like the new guy. At some point in time, Mandy will have to come back to check him out and make sure the new captain of 'his' team is worthy.

Garcia, I feel for her. Didn't see that one coming, and am not patiently waiting to see what happens. I hope Morgan finds the shooter.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Awww, I loved last night's episode. It was so endearing and sweet and really made Garcia PART of the team rather than a tertiary member. The whole keeping files on the team though shows a level of distrust from the FBI as a whole which I don't like.
    Love Morgan telling Garcia he loved her. Of course it was in the deep respect and friendship way, but still it was swoon worthy. I loved it.
    Then of course, the end.. everything happens for a reason! It's Xander!!

Loved this episode. Replayed it several times. I love how she started out as a hacker and still behaves as one, instead of 'the government'. Love how Xander was intrigued before he even met her, and loved the cyberbattle between them. Hope we see much more of this relationship, Garcia deserves it! Love how JJ (AJ?) took the shot and didn't even hesitate, then told Garcia that she wouldn't hesitate when it was about her 'family'. Still have this on my DVR, and will rewatch it several times.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Superb episode! Garcia & Xander! JJ! Morgan! Loved the whole episode. It was great. Rossi is totally growing on me and yes, it was disappointing that they have Garcia keeping files on the team, but she was ok with it seeing as it was a way to protect them. This episode seemed to gel the entire team in a way no other incident had before....and helped to meld the new (Rossi) with the old members. Can't wait for next week!

I also loved this episode and the last one. I've been waiting for a chance to learn more about Garcia, a wonderful character very well acted. We got a chance to see all of the characters in a more personal, insightful way. Well done!

I've always liked this show despite the less than stellar critics' responses to it, but then I rarely let critics influence my choices. If they knew as much as they would like to have us think, they would all agree, but how rarely does that happen? Personal likes and disklikes affect their judgment as it does ours. I'd rather go with my own.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Rossi is still bugging me, but it isn't as if he's doing it all by his twisted 'ol self. It's dawned on me that each and EVERY cast member could be killed off on this show and it wouldn't bother me a bit. I'm still watching for the most part, but having all of the cast be cast as damaged goods at one point or another isn't all that much of a draw.

I can sure appreciate Gideon hightailing it for saner pasters as Sidle did on CSI, the wonder is that the others don't.

That type of work environment ultimately damages all who come in contact with it for too long, just like any others forced to endure extended combat for too long. Those that don't become twisted are already seriously twisted in a manner that should preclude them from manning the position as well.

Rossi's statement that he's back due to "unfinished business" ought to have been a clear indication to any supervisor with the juice to do it that Rossi was one who's 'use by' market date had long since passed and who should've been denied re-employment.

I feel for the guy last night. The only thing he had left of his girlfriend was that voicemail. I'd be listening to it constantly. It was a really depressing episode.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2697968;
    I feel for the guy last night. The only thing he had left of his girlfriend was that voicemail. I'd be listening to it constantly. It was a really depressing episode.
    It was really sad. I knew as soon as he kept saying his girlfriend's name and the manager looked at him strangely, something had happened to her and he was in a deep manic depression, blocking his memory of it. I loved Garcia coming back and not being able to adjust her chair. I know I feel that way if someone drives my car. It takes me weeks to get back to normal.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Regular

Am I the only one that wants to see more romantic story lines in this series? I'm not sure I buy that there is (or will be) chemistry between Garcia and Morgan, but it would be interesting to explore. Even if what they find out is that it is awkward and not going to go anywhere... and as cyooote as it is to contemplate Garcia and the nerdy computer co-worker hacker, I thought it was a bit unfair that they had to hook her up with someone with even less social skills (and fashion sense) than herself. Though, I've looked up photos of that actor, he cleans up nice, so he could be fashioned to be a lot more attractive without much work.

What I really want, however, is Hotchner to get some hot-n-steamy romance going... in real life, I'd want his marriage to succeed...drama/tv-wise, I want to see him find a woman who understands him and brings out the intense passion that we all know is lurking under his cool and calm exterior. Swoon. Probably a bad idea to hook him up with Prentiss or a woman currently on the team... so I dunno with whom to hook him up with, but I wanna see it!!

Love the show, I've almost forgiven them for letting Mandy go (cry!), though I know it is likely more Mandy's fault than anything. I don't care one way or the other about his replacement, glad he hasn't overshadowed the cast and seems to blend in.

Annika

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2698281;
    It was really sad. I knew as soon as he kept saying his girlfriend's name and the manager looked at him strangely, something had happened to her and he was in a deep manic depression, blocking his memory of it. I loved Garcia coming back and not being able to adjust her chair. I know I feel that way if someone drives my car. It takes me weeks to get back to normal.
    Yeah, I got the feeling all along something wasn't right with the flashes, and then when the manager started trying to calm him down I figured she wasn't alive anymore.

I am soooo with you on the car seat!! No one else gets it, but it takes forever to find that just right spot.

+ Reply to Thread