+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 123 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

WOW, what a brilliant episode, this has to be one of the creepiest one I have seen. I was stunned when Garcia got shot. I did think it was strange that in the beginning we see her helping that psycho with his computer and don't see him until the end.

I don't think the case was the creepiest we've seen on the show. It's by far one of the more "ewww" inducing ones though.

But really, the entire case for me pales into comparison for the last minute shooting of Garcia. What the heck.. "I've been thinking about doing this all night"?!?! Was she the target and he was waiting for her with the broken laptop? So much to wait for. I will be watching!

I too was shocked that Garcia got shot. She steals the show everytime she is on - a great character and she plays it beautifully. I think the hunk who shot her (he is the cop on Blood Ties on LMN) was out to get her because he somehow knew she was the "go-to" computer whiz for the FBI and could find anything out about anybody. My guess is that he is a serial killer and is planning a long, bloody career, or is after members of the FBI team for revenge.

FORT Fanatic

My thinking was that he meant to shoot Garcia. He probably stalked her and knew she was great with computers. With her out of the way, there wouldn't be anyone at the FBI w/her skills and knowledge. Maybe the killer thought he could get away with more killings if Garcia was out of the picture.

**I knew that Garcia got hurt (I read it in the TV Guide), but the method and the timing of it truly shocked me.

I wish we had a little more background about this mystery guy. He seemed too good to be true and he was. But I want to know why! Next Wednesday is a long ways away.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2670841;
    I wish we had a little more background about this mystery guy. He seemed too good to be true and he was. But I want to know why! Next Wednesday is a long ways away.
    I actually couldn't wind down after watching this episode I was so shocked. I felt like, why?!! Who would ever hurt Garcia?! I agree, Wednesday is forever away!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I had my jaw on the floor for about 30 minutes after it happened. Even 1/2 way through CSI:NY
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I just watched my recording of last week's Criminal Minds. I about dropped my soda when Garcia got shot. I think my mouth was hanging open for 5 minutes after. Then when we found out that everyone had eaten that girl in the soup/stew... wow! I didn't see that coming either. It was a fantastic episode. I hope Garcia is okay, I love the banter between her and Morgan.
    Wake up and be awesome

VERY SPOILERISH

Click to see Spoiler:
    Garcia makes it!!! Not only that, Morgan moves in with her to protect her and she gets a new love interest. Xander from Buffy

All courtest Kristin at E!Online.

Wow!! Thanks Canadian Angel! Now that sounds good!! Triangle maybe? Hmmmm.......

+ Reply to Thread