+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 121 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Canadian Angel, I'm with you. I wasn't that crazy about him in the first episode..maybe because he was so at odds with the rest of the group, and obviously didn't "fit." But he was much better in this last episode. Maybe it was done on purpose. As he grows and fits in better with the group, he'll grow on us too? Or maybe that's way too much of a stretch I really like Joe though. I enjoyed him in Joan of Arcadia, so I'm looking forward to seeing what he brings to CM.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

I don't like his character. I've tried, I really have, but I liked the show better without him. I know they feel they have to replace Mandy, but they really didn't need to. The show was interesting without him as they developed the other characters. No, there is no star, but does there have to be? I see they now have, "Starring: Joe Montagna" in the opening of the credits. I don't think that was necessary, well probably in his contract.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Please please please tell me they are not getting rid of Penelope??? Has anyone heard about her leaving the show? Man I so did NOT see that coming tonight!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2668738;
    Please please please tell me they are not getting rid of Penelope??? Has anyone heard about her leaving the show? Man I so did NOT see that coming tonight!
    I was stunned, too, nilesgirl. I have not heard that she is leaving and the teasers showed that she is still alive at least at the beginning of the show, so I'm hopeful that she survives. Garcia is one of my favorite characters.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I haven't seen the episode yet and now I cannot wait, but yet I can. I love Garcia. She brings a sense of playful fun to the dark drama that the team faces. Yikes, I'll be watching and hoping.

FORT Fogey

I missed tonights show AAACCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!

(i was watching Dustins team beat the swedish twins)

OMG!!! I asked my husband why did Garcia throw that guys business card away and he said because Morgan told her to follow her heart, but I thought she was following Morgan hearts. I told him I though Morgan didn't want her, but he also didn't want her to have anyone else. Boy am I biting my tongue right now. I did not see that coming, and they better not kill her off. She is what makes this show actually fun and funny. I love her comeback lines to Morgan, and especially love when she says one of her comback lines to the wrong person.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

They foreshadowed it very nicely, I thought. I was feeling anxious about her the whole show, but when he did not kiss her... I didn't know she was going to be shot, but it was apparent he was hunting Garcia.

Now, if they kill her off, I'm done. I hate the new character and Penelope is on of the reasons to keep watching the show. That, and I hope that they will do more with JJ's character. I know so little about her.

Do not kill Garcia!!!

I have not heard that she is out of a contract, so I am truly confused.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

I can really relate to how Garcia felt when Morgan told her "There's definitely something wrong with him." when she told him she turned him down. She felt like Morgan meant that there was something wrong with a guy who wants to go out with someone like her. Think about it. She's overweight, with glasses and she's rather eccentric. In her own eyes, she probably doesn't feel attractive to anyone so the minute someone cute asks her out and someone else shoots the idea down, she thinks it's because they don't think she can possibly get anyone cute to be attracted to her. I'm so glad I'm married to a great guy now because when my first boyfriend and I broke up, I was convinced it was because I wasn't pretty enough. I really hate the way things like certain commercials or magazines make women feel. They make you feel like you have to be a size 0 drop dead gorgeous in order to get a man to give you the time of day. I say, you can be overweight and still be beautiful and attractive to men! That's why I like Garcia. They better keep her on. My only question about the man who shot her is what was the motive? Why was he "hunting" her? She clearly didn't know him from anywhere but could he have known her? Maybe he's the brother of someone she helped put away?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Excellent episode last night all the way around!! I thought I would heave when it was revealed that everyone had eaten the missing girl, and the next shocker with Garcia...wow!! And Nilesgirl, I absolutely agee with everything you said. I really felt for her when Morgan said there had to be something wrong with the guy. I liked Joe M last night, he is growing on me. Especially the exchange between him and Morgan about giving each other "an opportunity for growth." I love Garcia too. I'm sure they won't kill her off (fingers and toes crossed) and I'm going to be glued to the set next week.

+ Reply to Thread