+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 123 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2617741;
    Are there any neighborhoods left where you'd invite a stranger in to use your phone?
    A couple of nights ago, there was a knock on the door and I opened it to find a tiny little Asian women, who told me she lived down the street, didn't have her phone yet, and could she please use the phone. I offered to bring her out my cell phone, but after a bit of a vetting (which house, the landlady's name, who used to live in the apartment before her), I finally let her in. That's right, my six-foot, drumming, truck-driving husband and myself will not let in a woman literally one third my size without a thorough background check.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

That whole family was royally messed up. Far too messed up for me and sad to think that there really are families like that out there. It was a rather depressing, realistic episode. They seem to be doing more of those lately.

I'm looking forward to see what Joe M. brings to the show.

How excited am I to see Joe M. on the show?! Gotta wonder if he and TG will have any chemistry. There are cop shows where 2 characters just don't mesh together because the actors have no chemistry. I believe that's what happened with Rick Schroeder on NYPD Blue. I just didn't buy the comradere between him and Franz. On the opposite end of it, I thought Franz and Smitts and Franz and Gosseler had great chemistry! I didn't get to watch Mandy enough on this to see how well he and TG worked together so I can't say if they had great chemistry or not.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

Any guesses as to the "unfinished" business that brought him back??

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2641760;
    Any guesses as to the "unfinished" business that brought him back??

He must have never solved that case he had Garcia pull the files on.
    And the charm bracelet he is carrying must be from that case too.

The charm bracelet was of 3 little "sillouhette (sp?)" with names on them. Now, I can't imagine that a detective would keep a charm bracelet from some random unsolved case. You would really only have one of those (or want to keep one) if you are personally connected with the people. Such as if he was their father, uncle, or grandfather.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2643098;
    The charm bracelet was of 3 little "sillouhette (sp?)" with names on them. Now, I can't imagine that a detective would keep a charm bracelet from some random unsolved case. You would really only have one of those (or want to keep one) if you are personally connected with the people. Such as if he was their father, uncle, or grandfather.
    I agree though it could also be that this case had a huge impact on him personally and he just can't stop thinking about it. Anyway, I really am glad they picked Joe M. to take Gideon's place and he really didn't disappoint. He is always very good and he made me intrigued to see more and find out about what unfinished business he has.

I don't think he necessarily has to have a personal connection to the family.
    Every once in awhile in real life you hear stories of detectives getting involved in solving cases and work on them on their own time.

This is one show where one character DID make the show something to look forward to.

No longer must see for me, especially considering their replacement super-duper nut of a profiler. Unfinished business on his part? I wish he'd worked his issues out elsewhere on another show.

Joe's first episode back, I actually found him to be a bit gruff and abrasive. But after watching last night's, I think he'll fit in really well. I'm not sure what changed, but something definitely did and I like him a lot better.

+ Reply to Thread