+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2373113114115116117118119120121122123124 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1233
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

I like Jennifer Love Hewitt. Her character sounds interesting and a good addition to the cast.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU View Post
    This is the Criminal Minds thread, not the CSI thread.
    I was so confused. I don't watch CSI. Morgan is one of the character names on CM so I was wracking my brain trying to figure out who the others were, thinking I couldn't have forgotten that many people.
    Hyper likes this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Ugh, really not happy about this casting. Criminal Minds is one of my fav shows, but I have never liked JLH.

I can't believe I am saying this, but I didn't hate JLH in her premiere episode. In fact, I actually kind of enjoyed her character (except for the really bad hair). I am shocked, and curious to hear what others thought.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make it affects the people around you it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree, mushybrain, she was surprisingly OK. Yes, she got a fair amount of screen time, but as she was being "introduced" that's reasonable. As long as she doesn't continue to dominate.

So who is the child/teen she lives with who calls her by just her first name...not mom, not Aunt, just her name. ? Also she wears a wedding ring... I missed the first couple of minutes, maybe those questions were answered there.

CCL

They weren't. I was wondering about the child, too. I automatically go to creepy but that's probably because it's Criminal Minds I'm watching.
    I liked JLH. Didn't think I would. There were a couple of line readings I cringed at, and I did roll my eyes a bit about how she, the newbie, had doubts (correctly) about whether the case was truly over whereas the experienced profilers did not.
    PWS likes this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I didn't mind JLH. And I actually kind of dug her hair.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I also was quite surprised and pleased by seeing Jennifer in this show! Somehow she fits in. I am so used to seeing her in teen junk and that ghost show, I didnt think she could do anything else. But CM remains ones of the creepiest shows to watch. Last night was up there as one of the creepiest! To think this kind of stuff really goes on! I skipped most of last season because the content is so disturbing at times. Add to that the nightly news and its a true horror fest!!

I really like JLH and I'm glad she's found some solid work. I did find her presence rather odd though. Her personality just doesn't suit that kind of show, IMO. Her acting was fine, but to me, it just isn't a good fit. She has a very lighthearted manner at times and to me it takes away from the tenor of the this show. I think it's certainly good enough for them to keep her though. Unless rating suffer, and I don't think they will, she will stay aboard. In fact, I think I will watch more now. This show has always scared the bleep out of me. She may make it a little more palatable.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yes, that ending was totally creepy... This show is about as creepy as I can handle...fetishes for amputees, so create your own... I cannot bring myself to even look at Stalker, much as I like Dylan McD. It is really getting scathing reviews to the effect that it will encourage stalking... and takes a very stalkery camera work approach....

+ Reply to Thread