+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2272112113114115116117118119120121122123 LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1223
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Yeah, she was pretty much brought in so the group would have another female profiler once Prentiss left at the end of season 7. She wasn't all that exciting of a character. The finale was OK but a little anticlimactic. I would have been very surprised if Reid didn't survive. He's a fan favourite character so it wouldn't really make sense to kill him off.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Other than being a kind mother figure to Reid, I never really understood why Blake needed to be there. She really didn't add much. I don't mind her as an actress, I just think the part was lacking in depth. They really could use someone new who brings a bit of excitement to the group.
    Are there any plans to bring another female character on? I must be in the minority, I really liked Blake.
    Wake up and be awesome

To answer my own question... it looks like Jennifer Love Hewitt is going to be added to the show as a regular. Hmm. I will give her a chance.

Jennifer Love Hewitt Joins “Criminal Minds” - TIME
    inthegarden and Debb70 like this.
    Wake up and be awesome

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Oh man....I'm not happy about this...she's used to being the star of her show...this is like going back to Party of Five for her. It could throw off the vibe of the show.
    mushybrain likes this.

When I first read she was being cast on the show I was sort of happy but then I wondered how she will fit in with the dynamic already established on the set. I like her but she is very diva (from things I have read in the past) and the others are very hands on and goofy and fun.
    Yup, with donuts!!

CCL

I'd rather they brought Rachel Nichols back (for those who don't remember she played the trainee a couple seasons back. Her father was a serial killer). Meh.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I like Jennifer Love Hewitt, but I do find casting her on this show rather odd. She would not come to mind when casting a female on this show. Still, it will cause me to check it out. I haven't watched this show in ages.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

I just can't picture how JLH will fit in on this show. This one is a head scratcher.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Not a big fan of JLH either. Something about her voice annoys me. I'm not sure how she'll fit in either. "Julie" and "Morgan" already get what seems like a lot of screen time (certainly more than Sara. We rarely see Henry or the David that works with Doc Robbins. Hodges gets limited attention, and even Nick and Greg (main characters) aren't on as much as they used to be. Now they're bringing in another female - a big name female - who probably has a great agent - so I suspect we'll see a lot of her as well.

As sad as it makes me to think of the end of an era, I do think CSI is working on borrowed time.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Not a big fan of JLH either. Something about her voice annoys me. I'm not sure how she'll fit in either. "Julie" and "Morgan" already get what seems like a lot of screen time (certainly more than Sara. We rarely see Henry or the David that works with Doc Robbins. Hodges gets limited attention, and even Nick and Greg (main characters) aren't on as much as they used to be. Now they're bringing in another female - a big name female - who probably has a great agent - so I suspect we'll see a lot of her as well.

As sad as it makes me to think of the end of an era, I do think CSI is working on borrowed time.
    This is the Criminal Minds thread, not the CSI thread.
    Wake up and be awesome

+ Reply to Thread