+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2171111112113114115116117118119120121122123124 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1239
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Yeah, I noticed the difference with my own feelings toward this show last night. I'm not sure but I think what bothered me last night was the fact that the show now seems to concentrate more on the gore and how sick the unsub can be instead of us caring about the victims. As a matter of fact, last nights show was probably the first where I was nearly siding with the unsub. Talk about sick.

I'm thinking that I need less of this type of show and more of shows like 'The Little Couple'. Give me someone to admire who inspires over evil and destruction any time.
    Will you accept my dancing Bachelor rose bro as an American Idol?

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Joe Mantengna had a chance encounter in Las Vegas last weekend & he tweeted the photo for all to see.

Attachment 29776
    Is that Carrie Underwood?

I can understand them renewing the show - unless the ratings plummet or CBS can come up with a replacement that has a built in large audience, they're not going to cancel it. Just like CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - it sucks reallly bad (and I really did try to watch it last night) but there are die hard fans who will continue to watch regardless as to whether it's a good show or not.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Is that Carrie Underwood?

I can understand them renewing the show - unless the ratings plummet or CBS can come up with a replacement that has a built in large audience, they're not going to cancel it. Just like CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - it sucks reallly bad (and I really did try to watch it last night) but there are die hard fans who will continue to watch regardless as to whether it's a good show or not.
    Yes it is.

Is this the season finale ? They can't lose Morgan.

I now only watch because of Morgan and Garcia. I agree, this show started out focusing on the psychological aspects of crimes rather than focusing on constant gore. It's lost it's way and purpose, I think. But, I do love watching the interaction between Garcia and Morgan.
    Florimel, inthegarden and wannasee like this.
    "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" — Abraham Lincoln

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    Is this the season finale ? They can't lose Morgan.
    I couldn't tell... it said, to be continued... I hope next week!

LOL! I loved this:
    Penelope: "These Canadians, they seem so sweet and innocent, but when they go bad, they go Darth Vader bad!"
    Take that, you Canucks! Oh, I forgot, my Dad was born in Winnipeg. So, never mind.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Did anyone see the season finale? I thought it was pretty good, but sort of anti climatic. Is Blake off the show for good?

Yep! Jeanne Tripplehorn's contract was up and wanted to move on to other projects. Next season, they are going to give an explanation for Alex Blake's departure.
    In my opinion, the Alex character was never a good fit with the team. She always seemed sad to me so I'll be interested in her backstory.
    I do like the work of Jeanne Tripplehorn.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Other than being a kind mother figure to Reid, I never really understood why Blake needed to be there. She really didn't add much. I don't mind her as an actress, I just think the part was lacking in depth. They really could use someone new who brings a bit of excitement to the group.
    inthegarden likes this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread