+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2070110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1233
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

I thought I remembered them saying they couldn't talk about it because it was still an open investigation. I'd have to go back and re-watch the scene though.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I defintely got an affair vibe - I thought he was already with the BAU at the beginning because they were running together. It seems odd that he's a running buddy when they clearly have a flirtateous thing going on.
    It made it appear that they have BEEN running together ... and would meet again tomorrow for running and "breakfast".
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Almost time for tonight's episode and there's been no mentions of last week's episode?????

I thought it was an odd episode . . . . "odd" meaning leaning towards boring but not entirely bad.

If I can sum up my favorite/most memorable part in just one 15 second scene (Garcia talking to Hotch when he wakes up - Wild Horses!) then you know I'm looking for something to 'save' the entire episode.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, my main comment is I want to know Penelope's diet secrets---she's been losing slowly but surely--if she didn't have that loud taste in clothes it would be really obvious by now.

I go back and forth between who my favorite character is. Lately, I've just decided that I'd gladly watch Garcia, Reid and Morgan just sitting around talking whatever the topic of the day was.
    Hyper and redsox girl like this.

Last night's episode was directed by Matthew Grey Gubler (aka Spencer Reid).

I wasn't a fan of this episode, but my daughter and I had it figured out pretty early. The elevator scene was pretty obvious, which set us up for the incest twist. They never really showed much of the "son" so it was hard to see what exactly was wrong with him (except for the misshaped fingers), but when his "mom" looked UNDER the blanket, she didn't like what she saw. I'm not too keen on the episodes where it's so dark that you can hardly see what's going on.

Garcia saved this one. Her scenes were the only ones I enjoyed.
    Punkin likes this.

I'm hoping to see an episode (soon!) that blows me outta the water. Lately, it's been "off" and I have not enjoyed watching.

The synopsis for tonight doesn't have me anticipating much, especially the last sentence of this description (from TVGuide)

The team searches for a commonality when a series of target abductions take place; Savannah is frustrated with Morgan's traveling.

^ I reached that point in season 8 and haven't watched regularly since. I was VERY surprised to hear that it was renewed for a 10th season.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I was surprised as well hot-chocolate (about the renewal). It's not that I don't appreciate seeing Spence, Derek and Penelope, but it is just NOT the same show I fell in love with.

Joe Mantengna had a chance encounter in Las Vegas last weekend & he tweeted the photo for all to see.

Bkrky6yCMAEdlNF.jpg
    redsox girl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread