+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 123 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

FORT Fogey

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

That would be SO low if they have the charater kill himself. He was always so together.
    And is that blonde boss lady a real biotch or WHAT?

Am I sad to see Mandy Patinkin leave the show? Absolutely.

Will I continue to watch it after he's gone? Absolutely.

I think, though, that he has always added a certain "something" to every character he has played . . . from Dr. Geiger on Chicago Hope, to Rube on Dead Like Me, and now to Jason on Criminal Minds. I don't know what that "something" is . . . his characters have a certain depth . . . a quality that falls somewhere between "brooding moodiness" and "infinite wisdom." I think that is what I will miss from his character not being on the show.

And, I really do hope that his character doesn't commit suicide. To me that would just be sheer pettiness on the part of the writers, producer, director, or whomever, as some sort of payback for his actions. Although that might make them feel better, as a viewer, it would leave me with a not-so-good taste in my mouth with regards to the show - it just wouldn't seem true to the character that they had created.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

With Gideon's voiceovers last night, he continually mentioned a " you".
    "I knew you would be the one to come up here" etc. Any one have any idea who the " you" is.
    My guess is Reid & /or Prentiss

Any other thoughts?
    Headlines
    Iran says it shot down unmanned US spy plane.
    Lemonade recalled due to possibleglass fragments in Canada.
    Lindsay Lohan to join Celebrity Big Brother.

Anybody else need a dandelion break???

Quote Originally Posted by technomage500;2589933;
    With Gideon's voiceovers last night, he continually mentioned a " you".
    "I knew you would be the one to come up here" etc. Any one have any idea who the " you" is.
    My guess is Reid & /or Prentiss

Any other thoughts?
    My guess is Reid, because the preview for next week showed him going through what looked like one of the rooms in the cabin.

I'm mildly disappointed about Mandy leaving, but he was not my main draw. I started watching because of Thomas Gibson (loved Dharma & Greg) and Shemar Moore (love Shemar Moore!). I really have come to like the computer lady, too. Doncha wish research was that easy and quick!

JR.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2588819;
    You know, I may get slammed here, but am I the only one who doesn't think it's the end of the world there's no more Gideon?
    No, you're not the only one. I never got all of the Mandy Patinkin love for the work I've seen from him. I think he's an ok actor, a bit overrated, and always looks like he's constipated. I've always liked the other characters on this show much more.

I hope they don't have him kill himself either.
    Having his character move to the cabin and quit working makes more sense. If they want him to die would be better that he have some sort of accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2588819;
    You know, I may get slammed here, but am I the only one who doesn't think it's the end of the world there's no more Gideon? I mean sure, he's good, but there are many other characters I really enjoy: Reid, Shemar Moore (yummy!), and I love Garcia. Plus, the stories are usually really interesting. I don't know, I guess I'm just not feeling that devastated, maybe once he's gone I'll feel differently, but....

Oh yeah...I loved seeing "Maggie" last night. Now there's a character I miss!
    I agree with you. I think the show will do just fine without Gideon. Plus, the guy who is replacing him (for some reason I can't remember his name at the moment) is someone I've always liked. I am not sure if he'll take off or commit suicide, but either one would be believable for the character. But I will keep watching no matter what they do with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;2595696;
    I agree with you. I think the show will do just fine without Gideon. Plus, the guy who is replacing him (for some reason I can't remember his name at the moment) is someone I've always liked. I am not sure if he'll take off or commit suicide, but either one would be believable for the character. But I will keep watching no matter what they do with him.

Joe Montegna I think. But he was the father in Joan of Arcadia, and I agree, he's good!

I was glad they didn't have him shoot himelf. It was an interesting episode to say the least. Looks like the team's back together though, minus Gideon of course. Next week's looks kind of intense.

How bizarre was it, for those of you who watch House, seeing the bitchy intern in a much different, vulnerable, role?

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel
    How bizarre was it, for those of you who watch House, seeing the bitchy intern in a much different, vulnerable, role?
    Which intern was that and what character was she in this?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread