+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1868108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1233
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

There was a lot of 'tension' between Blake and Strauss when the newest member came to the team. She is still there but now Strauss is gone and I still don't know why the two of them acted as if a cat fight could have gone down without a moments notice. Did I miss it or has it not been addressed? Something might have been hinted at when "John Curtis" was talking to Blake, saying he was forgotten about in Kansas while she went on to bigger and better things because Strauss chose her instead.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

September 25th is right around the corner! So glad my favorite show is going to be back on soon!
    Little Sew&Sew and Katydyd like this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

New season - the ninth - starts TONIGHT!

Here's the synopsis from my program guide: The team tracks an increasingly devolving killer to Arizona; the team suspects Hotch is in the running to be the unit chief.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

This is one of the creepiest I've seen so far and I'm only half way through the episode!
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And it gets creepier...to be continued...
    cablejockey likes this.

I must be getting old. As last night's show played, I realized how frustrated and tired I am of seeing crazy killers who prey on women. I guess I used to find it interesting how the team tracked them down and caught them, but it just felt sad--that stuff like this really happens, the women victims have no defense against these creatures, and so many die because t takes years to get them if they ever do get caught.
    I wish more women were able to defend themselves. It would be a great surprise to the crazy killer/rapist that his victim isn't going to be so easy.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I must be getting old. As last night's show played, I realized how frustrated and tired I am of seeing crazy killers who prey on women. I guess I used to find it interesting how the team tracked them down and caught them, but it just felt sad--that stuff like this really happens, the women victims have no defense against these creatures, and so many die because t takes years to get them if they ever do get caught.
    I wish more women were able to defend themselves. It would be a great surprise to the crazy killer/rapist that his victim isn't going to be so easy.
    I'm getting old too.
    IMO that was the creepiest, most disturbing episode of Criminal Minds that I have ever tried to watch. I just hope that they catch him in the next episode. If they don't, I don't think I can watch a whole season wondering when he will appear again.

How in the world did Reid connect the killer to a Praying Mantis?
    I had no idea that a Praying Mantis eats snakes. I looked it up and they do! There are several video's of them attacking and eating a snake. Good for me since I have so many PM in and around my garden.
    Punkin and cablejockey like this.

How in the world did Reid connect the killer to a Praying Mantis?
    I think he made the connection when they were outside the police station at the coffee truck and he saw the female officer hugging her child and saying "I'm going to eat you up". That plus the position of the hands and some sort of reverse sexualization of the ritual, etc. etc. That scene where he explained his theory to Hotch was difficult to follow.
    inthegarden likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Reid is the best....his explanation was awesome. Love him.

The Episode scared me tho.

I agree on many levels.

This was one of the creepiest episodes.
    I too hate the constant victimization of women ... but maybe it serves a purpose of keeping vulnerable people more alert.
    It scared me too ... but again it may be a benefit to be a little frightened but more alert.
    The worst is when the killer chooses someone he knows and one we have "met" ... like the kind , innocent coffee kiosk girl.
    Reid's explanations are frequently hard to follow, but Reid is nonetheless ... the best.
    I didn't get how Wallace and/or maybe the twin? connected to this praying mantis idea as his mo? That's what was hard to follow.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread