+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

So a decent premiere. Nothing truly earthshattering - although interesting to see an unsub who was truly made into what he was. Jeanne was okay. A little stiff maybe but I expect she'll settle into the role. She seems a bit like a female Reid. And that's okay. I like the linguistics angle - that's something new for this show. Interesting that they gave her a backstory with Erin too.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

At the end, it looks like someone is targeting the whole team! And I can't get over improved looking Garcia has become over the last few seasons. She went from frumpy to attractive.

I agree about JT being a little stiff. I also found her character a little standoffish, but I'm hoping that dissipates as the episodes progress. Her introduction was definitely smoother than Rachel Nichols.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think Jeanne's stiffness is perhaps meant to be a sign of her similarity to Reid? With whom she's clearly bonded, but we barely saw him tonight.

Penelope...holy smokes!!! Did she lose about 40 lbs. over the summer? You can't call her svelte yet, but she's clearly a lot thinner than she was. Except in her British dress it wasn't so obvious in her figure, but her face is tons thinner. And in that dress...wow.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Enjoyed the season opener, if only because of the banter between Derek and Penelope. Never get tired of that.

I'm gonna say this now, knowing that I could be proven totally wrong later, but here goes: There is definitely something between the new girl (Alex) and the Director. The tension had the makings of a Mother-Daughter fight!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

It sounded like a case that Alex boggled and Erin threw her under the bus. This happened years ago and Alex is just now getting back into good standing with the bureau.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fanatic

I was getting a different vibe from Erin and Alex. At first I thought they were past lovers.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Enjoyed the season opener, if only because of the banter between Derek and Penelope. Never get tired of that !
    I loved that they went on vacation together. Those two can make a bland episode so much better.

Omg..... I may never forgive them for that episode. Poor Reid.....
    Duxxy and Little Sew&Sew like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

CCL

Poor Reid indeed. Just when he was finally going to get some love. I thought that Diane had shot just herself, I didn't think about how the bullet would go through to Maeve.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread