+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

FORT Newbie

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Does anyone know what the song is and who sings it that plays with the previews for the season premiere? Thanks in advance for your help!

Well I guess this is Gideon's swan song. But in case anyone is interested, they've reworked the episode they shelved after VT Tragedy.

They're airing the content of the episode with a modified beginning and ending.

HELP! That girl that's playing the smartmouth student (The one that questioned how the detectives could allow the other girl to be killed) looks EXTREMELY familar! Please. Can someone find out who it is? Maybe she just looks like another atress and it isn't who I think it is but until I know, it's gonna drive me nuts!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

There was one girl who is playing "Katie" that played Maggie Stone on All My Children.

That's her! Thank you. I knew I recognized her.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

No problem. I'm glad she was the one!

I'm not so sure how much I'm liking this episode. Gideon's voiceovers just constantly remind me of his not coming back to the show.

I'm loving this. My husband has a theory. He thinks that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Dorm lady (the Asian chick doing roll call)
    is the real killer. It's possible.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    We saw her crossing off names and Amy's was the only one left. Then We saw Amy and she got killed. And now this latest attack.
    It makes sense. But then the question would still be why? Okay. I guess maybe we were wrong. But please tell me that MP's final episode isn't going to have him killing himself! OMG! I just start getting into this show and now the star is going to leave?
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 09-26-2007 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2588107;
    I'm loving this. My husband has a theory. He thinks that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Dorm lady (the Asian chick doing roll call)
    is the real killer. It's possible.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    We saw her crossing off names and Amy's was the only one left. Then We saw Amy and she got killed. And now this latest attack.
    It makes sense. But then the question would still be why? Okay. I guess maybe we were wrong. But please tell me that MP's final episode isn't going to have him killing himself! OMG! I just start getting into this show and now the star is going to leave?
    I hope they don't have him kill himself... I don't think I'll be able to watch the show without Mandy
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

nilesgirl, if you read back in this thread, we covered Mandy leaving. His departure was rather abrupt to say the least. It was all his own doing too. So I think the head honchos are doing what they can to ensure that Mandy's childish behaviour will leave no room for a return. But I don't know what if they are going to have him kill himself or not.

You know, I may get slammed here, but am I the only one who doesn't think it's the end of the world there's no more Gideon? I mean sure, he's good, but there are many other characters I really enjoy: Reid, Shemar Moore (yummy!), and I love Garcia. Plus, the stories are usually really interesting. I don't know, I guess I'm just not feeling that devastated, maybe once he's gone I'll feel differently, but....

Oh yeah...I loved seeing "Maggie" last night. Now there's a character I miss!

+ Reply to Thread