+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Interesting....
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I make it a point to never miss this show but last night it just didn't hold my attention. I found myself cleaning my room instead of watching it. I hope it picks up because it really is my favorite do not miss show!
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Just a shout out to CM for the nice shot of Derek all wet in a towel. Still major eye candy. Nice to see Dean Cain again as well. A little heavier than in his Lois and Clark days, and ragged looking for the role, but still a cutie.
    Katydyd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I make it a point to never miss this show but last night it just didn't hold my attention. I found myself cleaning my room instead of watching it. I hope it picks up because it really is my favorite do not miss show!
    I thought I was alone It just doesn't hold attention like it once did, and for the life of I cant figure out why.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

They lost me for a while when they broke up the team, and now that they are back together it isn't quite as gripping. Part of it is, I think, you always used to see some emotional growth of some kind going on. Reid dealilng with his family history, Hotch with his family/kid, Penelope getting a boyfriend, etc., and right now the only thing they seem to be dealing with is forgiving the two who had been away for not telling everyone that Emily wasn't dead.
    Unless you count Penelope fearing that Derek and she had drunken sex, which would ruin her friendship with him and her relationship with her beau.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

As much as I wouldn't want the storyline to change for Penelope, I really (really truly honestly whole-heartedly) appreciated the scene in her apartment. Shemar Moore is aging very nicely. He is probably even better looking now than he was during his Y&R days many years ago.
    Katydyd and Fanny Mare like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

[QUOTE/]Shemar Moore is aging very nicely. He is probably even better looking now than he was during his Y&R days many years ago.[/QUOTE]

Isn't he though.He so yummy!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    They lost me for a while when they broke up the team, and now that they are back together it isn't quite as gripping. Part of it is, I think, you always used to see some emotional growth of some kind going on. Reid dealilng with his family history, Hotch with his family/kid, Penelope getting a boyfriend, etc., and right now the only thing they seem to be dealing with is forgiving the two who had been away for not telling everyone that Emily wasn't dead.
    Unless you count Penelope fearing that Derek and she had drunken sex, which would ruin her friendship with him and her relationship with her beau.
    You're so right. I got into this show by watching the marathons on ION and really loved it for a while. But after letting the regulars go, even with them back, it's just not the same these days.

I think Hotch needs a love interest. I wonder what Dharma is doing these days. laugh favorite.gif

CCL

Dharma! I need this to happen, even just for one episode.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I like the old team back together but I feel like they're still trying to get their feet back under them for whatever reason. The only reason I'm not watching whole episodes of this show is because it feels like the violence has escalated and I'm just not one who wants to watch torture. I don't mind it being alluded to but I don't really want to watch it happen on my screen.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

+ Reply to Thread