+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 121 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1203
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

CCL

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    lol, it was supposed to read re-signed, as in he signed new contract not that he quit, lol. I forgot hyphen, although I thought my saying however, was a clue
    No I read it the other way so I was thinking Shemar Moore was gone and Gibson was expected to be too. I was trying to think of what the show would be like then! Morgan has never been my favourite character but it would be a bit weird without him there as he is the young alpha male of the team. Plus who would Garcia flirt with?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I read it as leaving also. Whew! If you read over what you wrote you can see it could be read either way as the rest of the context could fit either way. That's a good example for some English teacher somewhere!

Well CM:SB ended with a bang (pun intended). It's too bad they ended with such a cliffhanger and now we'll never know who really was shot. Or even what happened at all.

CCL

We will have to make it up. I don't think Forrest would have shot the guy. So either the guy grabbed the gun and shot himself or he wasn't shot at all. If he wasn't shot then the shot would have been where Beth was...but I doubt they would have killed her off so it would have been a case where her team found her in the nick of time and shot the bad guy.

I think that is a highly probable resolution. I think the show was right to be cancelled because the only thing that I cared about during the season/series finale was that ending. It just never jelled for me.

Somehow I just found the series a little too raw and disturbing. We didn't get a chance to know or become invested in the team...there were a few moments, like when the team got Beth a real desk but basically I was not really invested in them as people.
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

Whoohoooo!! I don't know how they're going to do this but,

Click to see Spoiler:
    Paget Brewster will continue on Criminal Minds next season, while new series regular Rachel Nichols has officially been let go.

Meanwhile, co-star Thomas Gibson still doesn’t have a deal for next season, with negotiations ongoing.

With Brewster and original cast member and fan favorite A.J. Cook returning to the CBS procedural alongside Kirsten Vangsness, there wasn’t much room left for Nichols, whose character Ashley Seaver was introduced last season in part to fill the void left by the departure of Cook’s JJ.

Source: Criminal Minds Spoiler

CCL

Click to see Spoiler:
    Yeah, I'm the only one is going to say boo about that. I don't mind Prentiss being back - never loved her but she's ok - but I like Rachel Nichols. I'm sure they will just have the guy who was after Prentiss be captured or, more likely, killed so that she can come out of hiding.
    Hope that Gibson re-signs.

Thanks for the spoilers.

I will be back next season.
    I knew they'd do the same that CSI had done.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    THey replaced Jorga Fox a few years back with some very young, not very good actress. They got rid of her after 1 season and brought back Jorga. Glad they're doing the same with Seaver.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

When I read this online I had to run right in here to see if anyone had posted it yet. Hooray! Can't wait for next season.
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

+ Reply to Thread