+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 123 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1223
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

CCL

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

I accept the new character...but I'm the only one. With JJ back it is a bit weird that all of the women are blonde. I get what you're saying about the legs. I guess they wanted to establish it was a woman but they could have done that by having her back turned or in profile and seeing the long hair.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Maybe the whole issue with JJ and "the legs" was intentional. She wasn't just in a skirt, she was in a suit. She did look different and maybe that was the point. Not that her character has done a complete 180, but her move was considered a promotion, and she has been in a new position with a bit more power than what she had previously. Maybe she isn't coming back to the team in quite the same role as before? I mean, there are supposedly all these shake-ups coming, and why the whole hush-hush "secret meeting" with Rossi? Then again, maybe they just figured she's hot and the male viewers (and hey, some females ) might enjoy seeing a little leg
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Ok, so yay on JJ coming back but what was with that weird ending with her and Rossi? And why would she be discussing her return with him rather than Hotch? Speaking of return they made it seem like a lot of the characters might be leaving...Garcia (I don't see her as a farmer), Derek to New York, Hotch...but I haven't heard of any of the cast leaving. Anyone else?
    Also, the last episode with the abducted young people and a female involved echoed a lot of the spinoff's episode last week. Problem with story lines? Shouldn't matter now that the spinoff has been cancelled. CM needs to hire the Brit from the spinoff so I can continue enjoying that eye candy however.
    I don't see Garcia's boyfriend as a farmer either...and neither did she! I guess they can live in the country if they have good internet...although often in the country it is hard to get. Since her other show (with the redheaded Garcia--boy, is that confusing!) is cancelled I assume she won't want to leave CM.
    Maybe JJ is in a suit because now she's the boss?

I thought it was boring.Its a little like L&O SVU.There are only so many story lines before they become repetitive.I dont care if JJ is back or not.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Ok, so yay on JJ coming back but what was with that weird ending with her and Rossi? And why would she be discussing her return with him rather than Hotch? Speaking of return they made it seem like a lot of the characters might be leaving...Garcia (I don't see her as a farmer), Derek to New York, Hotch...but I haven't heard of any of the cast leaving. Anyone else?Also, the last episode with the abducted young people and a female involved echoed a lot of the spinoff's episode last week. Problem with story lines? Shouldn't matter now that the spinoff has been cancelled. CM needs to hire the Brit from the spinoff so I can continue enjoying that eye candy however.

Hotch and Morgan (Shemar) were due to resign this year and there was some question if they would resign and things holding up a deal. However, just this past week or so Shemar resigned. Hotch has still not resigned all though they think he will. Since when they filmed the finale it was still up in the air if they would resign instead of doing a somebody getting killed type cliffhanger for those whose contracts hadn't been signed they decided to do the budget cut story. They felt it was real life and actually something they went through (JJ, Prentiss), so they would use that as the cliffhanger. They put in the stories with Garcia and the others as options for who might be leaving for those who didn't know about Hotch & Morgan. Therefore, fans would be scared about who else might be leaving. Plus, they gave the gift of JJ coming back with mystery surrounding why, leaving open also that it might surround Hotch's situation and Prentiss possibly coming back. They won't know about Prentiss 'til they see what's up with her pilot that got picked up.

Oh I will miss Morgan, I love him.I was sad when he left Y&R. Dang!

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    Hotch and Morgan (Shemar) were due to resign this year and there was some question if they would resign and things holding up a deal. However, just this past week or so Shemar resigned. Hotch has still not resigned all though they think he will. Since when they filmed the finale it was still up in the air if they would resign instead of doing a somebody getting killed type cliffhanger for those whose contracts hadn't been signed they decided to do the budget cut story. They felt it was real life and actually something they went through (JJ, Prentiss), so they would use that as the cliffhanger. They put in the stories with Garcia and the others as options for who might be leaving for those who didn't know about Hotch & Morgan. Therefore, fans would be scared about who else might be leaving. Plus, they gave the gift of JJ coming back with mystery surrounding why, leaving open also that it might surround Hotch's situation and Prentiss possibly coming back. They won't know about Prentiss 'til they see what's up with her pilot that got picked up.

Criminal Minds: Shemar Moore has signed a new contract with ABC that doubles his salary and guarantees we won't go Morganless next season. Thomas Gibson still has no contract.

As of May 12th, Shemar had renewed his contract with CBS Criminal Minds as far as I know.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Oh I will miss Morgan, I love him.I was sad when he left Y&R. Dang!
    lol, it was supposed to read re-signed, as in he signed new contract not that he quit, lol. I forgot hyphen, although I thought my saying however, was a clue

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    lol, it was supposed to read re-signed, as in he signed new contract not that he quit, lol. I forgot hyphen, although I thought my saying however, was a clue
    Sorrrrrrrrry.I thought it read he quit..LOL
    :

+ Reply to Thread