+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 124 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1233
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

While watching CM:SB I noticed that in a shot with Garcia there was a picture of her and JJ together. I thought it was cool to see that (for continuity and also, well it's JJ.

I just finished last night's CM episode and I have to say that Seaver's enhanced role still doesn't fit. She wasn't nails on chalkboard grating, but I still don't like her.

Some news
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Fans of JJ Jareau fans can rejoice. After a week of negotiations, A.J. Cook has closed a two-year deal to return to CBS’ Criminal Minds as a series regular.
    Cook will guest-star in the series’ sixth season finale airing May 18 before re-joining the show full-time in the fall.

Source: Criminal Minds: Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Some news
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Fans of JJ Jareau fans can rejoice. After a week of negotiations, A.J. Cook has closed a two-year deal to return to CBS’ Criminal Minds as a series regular.
    Cook will guest-star in the series’ sixth season finale airing May 18 before re-joining the show full-time in the fall.

Thanks for that news!
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make – it affects the people around you – it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

Yay!!! Awesome news!!!

Dear Producers - Enjoy your crow. :p

I just finished last night's CM episode and I have to say that Seaver's enhanced role still doesn't fit. She wasn't nails on chalkboard grating, but I still don't like her.
    She really adds NOTHING. I think part of the reason the team works so well is because they ALL brought considerable talent and strengths to the table and the chemistry just jelled (well, did). The new girl's daddy was a killer--not sure thats qualifies as a talent or strength (especially since she was just a kid...do they really think that experience merits her being on an elite profiling team?). Not to mention every scene with her basically involves Rossi playing daddy and the team hoping she can work through the answer that they have already arrived at--BORING!

FORT Fogey

I have been catching up on old episodes, and I have to say that I love Dr. Reid the best. I loved Gideon. Morgan, Hochner, and Garcia have to be there for the chemistry but they all are good or annoying depending on the episode. I do not like the flirtation and silliness Garcia has with the team. I also do not like that Hodge is the only one that seemingly is losing a personal life over the job.

As far as JJ, the new girl, Prentiss, and Elle I did not like Elle much I loved Prentiss, I am not annoyed by the new girl, but she reminds me of Shandi from Lingo whom I do not like so that annoys me, and JJ was good on the show. So if I could have my way I would like JJ and Prentiss back.

Some news
    Click to see Spoiler:

Click to see Spoiler:
    nice to see that the producers realize they needed JJ - hope this means Seaver is history.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

[QUOTE=anders332;4278635]
    Click to see Spoiler:
    nice to see that the producers realize they needed JJ - hope this means Seaver is history.
    [/QUOTE

Precisely!
    "There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them."
    Joseph Brodsky: (1940-1996) Russian-US poet

I read banned books.
    Just Jazzie

CCL

Ok, so yay on JJ coming back but what was with that weird ending with her and Rossi? And why would she be discussing her return with him rather than Hotch? Speaking of return they made it seem like a lot of the characters might be leaving...Garcia (I don't see her as a farmer), Derek to New York, Hotch...but I haven't heard of any of the cast leaving. Anyone else?
    Also, the last episode with the abducted young people and a female involved echoed a lot of the spinoff's episode last week. Problem with story lines? Shouldn't matter now that the spinoff has been cancelled. CM needs to hire the Brit from the spinoff so I can continue enjoying that eye candy however.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey

I did not like the ending concentrating on her legs. That was never her character to be overtly sexy. She was always covered and was more of the heart of the team.

As for the rest of them leaving, I think that is just to add suspense since it was a pretty lame finale for the season. I cannot believe that her coming back was the big wait and see until next season catch lame at best.

I think overall that episode was not really the best I have seen of the show. The new girl is not ever going to be accepted because when we like a character or an actor or actress and we know it was not their choice to leave, than replacements are always hard to accept. I think we accepted Rossi and Prentiss more because we knew the actors playing Gideon and Elle made the choices to leave and were not forced out. I kind of feel badly for the actress because she is in a lose lose situation. If they keep her now since JJ is back perhaps she will get better if not than I would blame her and want her written out.

+ Reply to Thread