+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 124 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1233
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

  1. #1001
    FORT Fogey Florimel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    6,402

    Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I watched last night, as Kelli Williams from the Practice was on. I thought she did a great job in that role.
    I tried my best to ignore the new girl.
    I find the show so much less compelling with her.
    I don't watch The Practice, but I agree about Kelli Williams. Her performance was excellent.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

    http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

  2. #1002
    FORT Fogey causingchaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

    I was thinking the whole time isn't that the psychologist from Lie To Me. Thought she did really good.

  3. #1003
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,807

    Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

    Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    I was thinking the whole time isn't that the psychologist from Lie To Me. Thought she did really good.
    Me, too! On both points.

    Was the blonde who gives the "dead" Prentiss the passports the newbie woman? I can't recall if there were other blondes on her departure show.
    You'd think the team would have been able to see Prentiss' body... Especially Reid who "never got to say goodby". Well, they are giving her a good send off....

  4. #1004
    FORT Fogey causingchaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

    I thought the blond was JJ as in the hospital she was the one that told everyone she didn't make it and went to talk to Hotch privately. I don't think it was the new girl.

  5. #1005
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,807

    Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

    Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    I thought the blond was JJ as in the hospital she was the one that told everyone she didn't make it and went to talk to Hotch privately. I don't think it was the new girl.
    That makes much more sense....she would have the rank to do that. I'm sure you are right.

  6. #1006
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,148

    Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

    JJ and Hotch are the only 2 who are aware of Prentiss still being alive.
    I'm hoping that translates to both JJ and Prentiss returning at some future time.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  7. #1007
    FORT Fogey canadian_angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    the province with the really long name
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,714

    Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

    I didn't realize (or missed which is possible) that Hotch knows? I thought only JJ did.

  8. #1008
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,148

    Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

    They showed, in that episode, where she's talking to Hotch at the hospital. No dialog, but it's obvious the look of recognition that comes on hisface.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  9. #1009
    FORT Fogey canadian_angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    the province with the really long name
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,714

    Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    They showed, in that episode, where she's talking to Hotch at the hospital. No dialog, but it's obvious the look of recognition that comes on hisface.
    Oh okay! Thanks! I must have missed that or it just didn't register with me.

  10. #1010
    FORT Fanatic mushybrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    772

    Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Me, too! On both points.

    Was the blonde who gives the "dead" Prentiss the passports the newbie woman? I can't recall if there were other blondes on her departure show.
    You'd think the team would have been able to see Prentiss' body... Especially Reid who "never got to say goodby". Well, they are giving her a good send off....
    It was JJ who met with Prentiss and gave her the passports.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make it affects the people around you it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.