+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Guide To Becoming A Rock Star

My Guide To Becoming A Rock Star

Has anyone else seen this show? It's on MuchMusic on Sundays and I've caught it pretty well every week. I think it's awesome. I'm looking for more information on it right now and the Much website isnt any help (no surprise) so I'm off to Google.

OK, there's a little bit of information here. It gives you a cast list and some episode descriptions. This site gives more details, like how it was axed after only 13 episodes. Boo! But Much is airing all 13 episodes, even the unaired-in-the-US ones. So it looks like a show that only those of us in Canada can watch or those in the States with Much USA. OK, there's an unfavourable review here courtesy of E! Online.

The lead signer guy is played by Oliver Hudson, Kate's brother and Goldie's son, I guess. The rest of the cast looks "familiar" but I don't know if they're actually famous for anything or if they just look familiar.

Anyway if you've seen it, post!

Hmmm, I think this is yet another rip off of a British Show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It is, its a remake. Or... re-do. Whatever you want to call it. I still think it's good though.

I'll look out for it on Much then.

I didn't watch the British one as there was a girl on it that I really couldn't stand.
    "That's Numberwang!"

There's not a character on there I despise, fluff, so I think you'll do OK. It's actually really good. It's on 5 pm eastern and like, 1:30 am too. I'll have another look at the grid and post some more accurate times.

Cool, thank you.
    You know how if there's someone you hate on a show you can't watch it, or if you do you constantly have to fight the urge to stick your foot through the screen?
    That's how she made me feel.
    Kind of like you watching the Leafs (not that you ever would- unless it was v the Av's who were playing in the nud as all their kit had mysteriously disappeared.)
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yeah I know the feeling. See exhibit a) Joey Potter. Just her name drives me up the wall- UGH! Now, I have watched Leafs games before, when they played the Sens and the Canes this year, but I don't make a habit of watching their games.

Anyway! This thread shall not divulge into hockey even though fluff has plastered the image of a naked hockey team into my mind so it's going to be very difficult to focus on anything else. MMMMM, naked Sakic...

OK OK, the show's on at 5:30 PM Sundays and it's on later, cause I watch it at like 11:30 pm local time which would make it 1:30 am your time. So uh, the 5:30 show looks like the best unless you're a nightowl like me. Oh, wait, its on at 12:30 not 1:30 and then again at 1. So there ya go.

Originally posted by duckgirl
    Yeah I know the feeling. See exhibit a) Joey Potter. Just her name drives me up the wall- UGH!
    kind of ironic that you put joey potter in a thread about "my guide to becoming a rock star" starring oliver hudson...

who is to be none other than JOEY POTTER'S love interest on this season's "dawson's creek."

I know. Totally evil.

Did you see it this weekend? Their first road gig? Hee.

+ Reply to Thread