+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: E-Ring

E-Ring

Caught this the other night, but I likely won't be bothering with it again.

No offense, but it was too flag-wavingly "rah rah USA" for me.
    When Dennis Hooper said the lines "we might not win the battle, but we will win the war" and "We're the USA, we can do what we want", it had to resist the temptation to immediately delete it from the hard drive of the dvr.

The acting wasn't bad, but it was so obvious that their mission would be successful.
    It's hard to see where this series can go.
    I won't be bothering to stick around and see.

FORT Fan
    Terrible show. Wasted one hour of my life.

What's so exciting about watching a bunch of Washington military dudes debate about what they will do?

Anybody likes this show?

I like it. Dunno if it's because I was in the Military for 19 years but I found myself relating to certain situations.

I really like Bratt and Hopper. Kelly Rutherford (Sonny) is quite easy on the eyes and made a nice addition last night, hopefully she'll be around.

I find it interesting to see how much work is involved before any moves can be made and all the signatures they have to gather before launching anything.

I'll keep recording it for the time being... :-)

How tonight's episode was probably one of the most suspensful drama show I've seen in quite some time...it was simply amazing...

I guess I'm watching it by myself?

LOL

Pierre

sorry Pierre, I can't get into this show. Last night was my first and last. I was sharing tv time with hubby who was flipping back and forth from hockey game to hockey game and this show and I honestly didn't miss a thing
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

That's ok I guess...LOL

I do have to say I can watch it because I have PVR (Canadian TIVO system).

Otherwise I'd have to cut some programs and that would be one of them, but I still like it! :-)

My wife got US the Sports Package (she's a huge NFL (Broncos) fan and we have the whole package, so I too was watching my beloved Montreal Canadians play last night and after the game, I watched E-Ring)...

Maybe I will let this thread die though...

Later Duxxy!

I hope they work on Dennis Hopper's character a little. All of his lines seem to be quirky one-liners and military cliches. I love the other actors & characters. Ben Bratt...beautiful!!!

Having a son in the Air Force, married to a Vietnam vet, and the daughter of a WWII vet, I have great respect for our military. This show may be rah rah (as someone else has said), but what is wrong with that? I find E-Ring intriguing and one of my favorites. Each episode is suspenseful and the characters are great. And. . . Benjamin Bratt is a feast for the eyes.

I too have become hooked on this show.. I don't get on here to post much, but I have caught every episode so far. I personally enjoy the rah-rah.. there isn't enough of it going around in real life lately... and also love some benjamin bratt too

My husband and I are also hooked on this show. My husband likes so few shows, so it's fun to have something to watch with him. We also watch Numb3rs together.

I hope they don't screw this show by moving it all around. They need to find a time-slot and stick to it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast