+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: E-Ring

CEO
    I never understood why one night is worse than another. I mena, something has to go in all the slots. Why does one mean bad things? They have to put 'something' there, right?

FORT Newbie
    This show made me laugh - I was working in the Pentagon when it premiered and the shots of him wandering, lost around the rings in the basement is so true! We have all done that in our first weeks there. However, my nitpick is the fact that he is a MAJOR in the Pentagon, and a staff officer, which basically means he is making coffee and writing reports that no one reads. He would not have access to most of the places he barged into or the information that he wasgiven and he definitely would not be ordering missions and telling his colonel what to do. I wish majors had that kind of power there :-)

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeIke View Post
    This show made me laugh - I was working in the Pentagon when it premiered and the shots of him wandering, lost around the rings in the basement is so true! We have all done that in our first weeks there. However, my nitpick is the fact that he is a MAJOR in the Pentagon, and a staff officer, which basically means he is making coffee and writing reports that no one reads. He would not have access to most of the places he barged into or the information that he wasgiven and he definitely would not be ordering missions and telling his colonel what to do. I wish majors had that kind of power there :-)
    Not only that, but he is a NEW major that just got promoted to LTC. What was his time in Grade, about a week and a half?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123