+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: E-Ring

I'm glad there are some fans of this show. It has been consistently good. I love the humor, some of the things they come up with are great. It is military humor, the shows writers had to be in the military or spent a lot of time around military people.

My favorites from this week:

'This isn't Who-cares-istan, it's America'

and

'You asked a lawyer for legal advice?'

Every week there are lines that just make us

The humor along with the action makes it a must-see for us.

So you think JT will buy that his g/f doesn't want him anymore?

Or are they throwing in this twist because of the VERY obvious chemistry between JT and the lawyer?

Pierre

Quote Originally Posted by Bagheera
    So you think JT will buy that his g/f doesn't want him anymore?

Or are they throwing in this twist because of the VERY obvious chemistry between JT and the lawyer?
    The previews would seem that he doesn't buy it, or still cares about her enough to want to save her.

I've thought since the beginning that while she seems to be an integral part of the show that they were/should kill her off or get her out of his life, because there is an obvious chemistry between he and the lawyer. Although part of the tension of the show is that he is in a committed relationship and therefore keeps up the tension of the unresolved feelings between JT and the lawyer.

Or they need to find someone else to play the part of his g/f because there is just not the chemistry needed to make them believable-at least for now, maybe they'll grow into the chemistry.

If they were to get rid of the current g/f it may ruin what the lawyer (what is her name anyhow, I'm so bad with learning character's names) and JT have by way of the flirtation. They both play that part to perfection.

So, that's MHO for what it's worth

I don't believe his g/f is dead...I think they're pretending it so she'll be safe.

You think the other members of the team will come to JT's help once he's down there?

I like Benjamin as an actor..

Quote Originally Posted by Bagheera
    I don't believe his g/f is dead...I think they're pretending it so she'll be safe.

You think the other members of the team will come to JT's help once he's down there?

I like Benjamin as an actor..
    I was starting to doubt my intuition and think she hadn't really died, but after last night I do think she is dead. It sure didn't seem it though after last week. They never showed her death, funeral or anything. She may still turn up alive yet, but it looks less like it now.

This show gets better and better each week. I think the main actors are all doing a great job, and Benjamin especially. I think they all work well as an ensemble too.

looking forward to next week!

CEO
    so, why is NBC keeping this show hidden from us. It isstill a current show, but an episode hasn't been on the TV for weeks (months)? Where did this show go?

I don't know why it has been on hiatus, but according to The Futon Critic, it's tentatively scheduled to return to the air on April 12.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    I don't know why it has been on hiatus, but according to The Futon Critic, it's tentatively scheduled to return to the air on April 12.
    I found this:

http://www.tv.com/e-ring/show/32656/summary.html

It says that the next episode is called 'five rings' and that it will air on Saturday, the 8th of April.

Quite frankly, I would be very happy if the show were on Saturday nights. I not going anywhere anyway and there is nothing on the boob tube then.

I really miss this show but i hate that they might move it to Saturday night since that is the "Kiss of Death" move for regular TV shows. Network TV has written off Saturday nights because of decreased viewership and no show will get enough viewers to stay around long with a time slot there.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

Saturday does not sound like a good nite for it, but Weds at 7pm is not such a good choice either. I hope they continue to make this show as it's one that both my husband and I enjoy watching together (and that doesn't happen often).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast