+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Invasion

This show reminds me a lot of that movie, Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Except they aren't pods, but lighted sting-rays-looking things.

So if that skeleton that was found by Russell and his brother-in-law, I'm thinking that there is some sort of clone of Keira's mom out there. Or maybe, those that don't cooperate are killed. Tom (or whatever the Sheriff's name is) said that it's all about how you handle changes that are inevitable.

Mariel is definitley not the same person. She's some sort of dolphin/whale thing. I was expecting to hear the Flipper talk.

Premium Member
    Tom is getting more and more creepy, I was almost afraid for Larkin when they were driving together. I thought last night's show was a lot more interesting, especially figuring out the ring belonged to Kiera's mom.

I'm really enjoying this show.
    I like the pace of it and for me we're finding out new information at a good rate.
    There aren't any characters that I don't like which is a miracle.

Watched episode 3 and still find the writing to be sub-par. Again, maybe it's LOST that spoils it in the preceding time slot. Not sure. The brother-in-law as the cliche foreshadowing character is way to over the top. Without him, the show would actually be somewhat mysterious, and probably more entertaining.

Anyway, I'm out. Unfortunately, there are no good alternatives in this time slot, so I guess I'll have to the Weather Channel or something else instead.

I'm really liking the show. I wonder what the significance is of Larkin being pregnant (pregnancies usually don't bode well in these types of shows).

I'll keep watching. If nothing else, I love the completely creepy Sheriff. And next week's episode looks really good.

What was up with Mariel in the tub at the end? Is she part human part fish or something?

It seems like she's got some, literal, fishy DNA (didn't the work show some dolphin DNA or something similar?).

I missed the last twenty minutes of last weeks episode because my power went out due to T.S. Tammy. Did I miss anything important? I really like this show. IMO, I think it's much better than the other new shows: Surface, Bones, and Threshold.

JR.
    Alexis Dziena (Kira Underlay/the sherrif's daughter): She guest starred on "Law & Order," "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" and "Witchblade." She has also done a few movies.
    Does it make me a dirty old man to have a TV crush on her?

Quote Originally Posted by cadcmmngs
    I'm really liking the show. I wonder what the significance is of Larkin being pregnant (pregnancies usually don't bode well in these types of shows).

I'll keep watching. If nothing else, I love the completely creepy Sheriff. And next week's episode looks really good.
    i think so, I think Sheriff Tom Underlay is probably one of 'THEM' ... He is not suprised by any thing Mariel does

when she was having her water trance and little Rosie was showing her she can tie her shoes he jumped in and changed the subject and cut off the water.

when the 'lights' are brought up he changes the subject

if you go back and watch the first episode he says and does things that make you wonder

plus the fact that he is obviously hiding something other than the government coverup

btw, these characters on here are so incestuous, they are all related somehow... and for a minute there on the last episode i thought Dave was into young miss Kira

Quote Originally Posted by JR

Quote:
    Alexis Dziena (Kira Underlay/the sherrif's daughter): She guest starred on "Law & Order," "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" and "Witchblade." She has also done a few movies.

Does it make me a dirty old man to have a TV crush on her?
    Yes!

+ Reply to Thread