+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Invasion

FORT Fogey
    This show is a bit slow to me. I watched the two episodes last night, and nothing made sense to me.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjones247
    As for the Riptide reruns, I'm still searching. Maybe one day... maybe one day.
    Awww... no fair teasing.

I'm curious to know what's up with the Air Force guy. It was so strange that his wife thought he was overseas, and why was she so afraid of Larkin?

I'm so glad I caught the reruns last night! I had been "watching" the premiere on Sept. 21, but I must have missed about 90% of it. The problem for me is that it comes on right after LOST, and I'm way too psyched about whatever just happened on LOST to be able to pay any attention to what follows it. (I completely lost track of Alias last season for the same reason.) So now that I know how much I like this show, I'll be sure to tape it and watch it when I can give it my undivided attention.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I had been "watching" the premiere on Sept. 21, but I must have missed about 90% of it. The problem for me is that it comes on right after LOST, and I'm way too psyched about whatever just happened on LOST to be able to pay any attention to what follows it... So now that I know how much I like this show, I'll be sure to tape it and watch it when I can give it my undivided attention.
    Qboots: Maybe that's my problem. LOST pretty much ruins whatever follows it. Maybe ABC should run an hour-long recap after LOST called, "All The Things You Just Missed" and save Invasion to follow something else, like Hope and Faith.

I think I'll try your trick this week and see it it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    I'm curious to know what's up with the Air Force guy. It was so strange that his wife thought he was overseas, and why was she so afraid of Larkin?

Not necessarily that strange - if he was on a secret mission, his family might not be allowed to know the details (in the interest of "National Security")

If I believed my husband was overseas on a mission and some reporter showed up on my doorstep telling me that he was in a hospital down the road - I'd be pretty suspicious/scared too. She'd have to accept the idea that she'd been lied to by her husband, and on top of that, that he'd been hurt.

She has no reason to trust Larkin.

Thanks Riblit! I was going Oh Yeah! I remember that show! The whole time I was reading your post!

so... just finished watching tonight's episode. I'm getting more and more into this show. <br>Of course, it really doesn't hurt that Eddie Cibrian (Russell) is so yummy <br><br>Some interesting stuff tonight... I was expecting that ring they found to be the one that Mariel lost - caught me off guard when it turned out to belong to Kira's mom. The plot thickens!
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    No, tonight is only the second ep. So Saturday will be a repeat of everything so far.
    Actually it is the 3rd.
    I don't know. I'm not as intrigued by this as I thought I would be.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    Actually it is the 3rd.
    I don't know. I'm not as intrigued by this as I thought I would be.
    Tonight was episode #3. My post that you copied was from Sept. 28.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

this damn show is so annoying...

watching it tonite i was like hmmm, this show is getting better but they are dragging this thing out too much tying to make it mysterious

i was thinking to myself if Mariel goes into a trance when she sees water running what happens when she takes a shower or a bath... well i found out in the last 2 minutes of the show

about the ring... The teenage girl (name escapes me) said her mom died in a plane crash, Sheriff Tom told miss reporter (wifes exhusbands wife) that the military was there because of a downed storm plane, i know this is not related but found it interesting

so the alien/human body that was in the trunk was the dead mom based on the inscription and the back of the photo

did she ever say when her mom died? and i wonder how this ties in?

this is annoying and not in a good entertaining way... I will only watch again because nothing else is in the time slot; hopefully something interesting will happen next week with the son and maybe alot more will be revealed

the blood thing with Mariel seemed to go nowhere

+ Reply to Thread