+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132

Thread: Invasion

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Also when the pregnant ladies went in the water aliens came and took them peacefully under the water.
    Even the one pregnant lady who longer had a pulse and collasped right by the edge of the water, one of the hybrids came up and took her body into the sea. Was she really dead by hybrid standards? Don't know. Did her babies survive? Don't know.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I'd either missed these last couple of pages or have been in denial that the show was axed, something hard for me to miss now considering that I just saw a commercial showing Sheriff Tom as a character on Prison Break.

Seems just the other day when ABC had for shows I watched without fail for the first time in years or decades.

Then Desperate Housewives lost its appeal overnight, now Invasion is gone, they are playing games with Grey's Anatomy's scheduling, and they probably have a network widget staying awake at night trying to figure out how to get rid of Boston Legal.

Soon enough things will be back to normal and ABC will once again be a network I forget still exists because I never visit.

Has anyone heard anything recently about another network picking up Invasion ?

~Hannah~
    "Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell."

Quote Originally Posted by hks_bsb View Post
    Has anyone heard anything recently about another network picking up Invasion ?

~Hannah~

I think when it was first cancelled I read something that Sci-Fi was "thinking" of it, but then the guy who plays the Sheriff is now on Prison Break so I can't see that happening anytime soon.

I loved this show! *sigh*

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I really got into this show during the last half of the season, it's a shame it got canceled. SciFi should pick it up, and as for Sheriff Tom being on Prison Break, it wouldn't be the first time an actor was on 2 shows at once. Both shows have a good sized ensemble cast, arranging shooting schedules shouldn't be too hard. *fingers crossed*
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

+ Reply to Thread