+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Kitchen Confidential on FOX

FORT Fan
    hillarious episode. This show is so underrated, I hope fox keeps this show going because it is truly a great show

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    What is wrong with people, that they don't watch this show?!?! The other guys in the kitchen are really playing off each other well so it's not just the Jack Bourdain show--they've got a great comedic rhythm going. It's funny, and not run-of-the-mill.

While I love My Name is Earl, I don't get why that's a hit, but Arrested Development and KC aren't. There're all equally off kilter a bit, and not one has a laugh track. Unless, of course, Jason Lee's moustache has magical powers.

CCL
    Right here, riblit. Recording the show was a good idea - they probably won't replay it seeing as how they are cancelling the show. I half-wish I had taped it. Last night's show was really funny. "I took your baker. I'm a baker-taker." Loved Michael Vartan in it - plus his French accent was sexy.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post

While I love My Name is Earl, I don't get why that's a hit, but Arrested Development and KC aren't. There're all equally off kilter a bit, and not one has a laugh track. Unless, of course, Jason Lee's moustache has magical powers.
    Never got into Arrestd Development, don't like it at all. Just stupid comedy and way too fast paced. but KC is definitely a hit. Bunch of semi-big name actors on the show makes it shine.

I loved last night's episode, I dare say it was brilliant. The ensemble was coming together (it was great to see more of Nick Brendan and John Cho had some great lines), the reunion of Cooper and Vartan was inspired, and I was laughing my ass off the whole time...but watching it was so bittersweet. Knowing this was probably the last time I'd ever see this series really hampered my enjoyment.

I hate FOX. They didn't even give this show a fair chance. It steams me that they're cancelling Kitchen Confidential while they are airing utter dreck like "The War at Home."
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Sorry Kitchen Confidential fans, the axe dropped.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/newswire.cgi?id=7045

OMG !! They're not even going to show the rest of the episodes?? That completely sucks! FOX sure is living up to their reputation with this move. They're always so quick to shoot down a show before giving it a chance to shine.

Hopefully a DVD will come out at some point with all eleven episodes
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    I hate FOX. They didn't even give this show a fair chance. It steams me that they're cancelling Kitchen Confidential while they are airing utter dreck like "The War at Home."
    I actually get a big kick out of "The War at Home". Just as "Arrested Development" appeals to my intellectual side, so does "The War at Home" appeal to my juvenile and politically incorrect side.

Rest in Peace, "Kitchen Confidential".
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Re: Kitchen Confidential on FOX

Never saw this when it was originally on but being a Jaime King fan I picked up the DVD for 20$ at Best Buy a week or so ago. I love it!!!! I've only watched 5 episodes but I'm so bummed this ended up getting cancelled. I read through this thread, was the Michael Vartan episode the last that aired on Fox? I absolutely cannot stand Fox, they do not know how to advertise or keep a show on the air. First Tru Calling, then Arrested Development, and now this.......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567