+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Kitchen Confidential on FOX

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riblit
    No negativity allowed :nono

Everyone needs to do their part and pass the word about how fabulous this show is! Let all your Alias, Buffy, Freaks & Geeks pals know about it

And yes.. yesterday's episode had me laughing so hard I almost cried when I saw the "eyebrows"
    I was rolling as well.. All I could think of was Drag Queen!!

I watched this only because I read that Xander from Buffy was in it. I loved it. I'll have to start DVRing it now. It was very funny.

Hey, my old Buffy friend, Cadcmmngs, I'm glad to see you here! It's a really good show, I don't think you'll be disappointed. And yes, it's awesome to see Nicky Brendan working again, it's just kind of sad that it's in direct competition with Ally Hannigan! I really like this show better than "How I Met Your Mother" though, I've pretty much dropped watching the other one.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

CCL
    Hmm, won't it be in repeats for a few weeks now that baseball finals are upon us? That's the case with the rest of the Fox shows. I hope not, because I find it quite enjoyable. If it is on hiatus, I hope the viewers don't give up on it.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Ugh, thanks for reminding me CCL. Oh well, I don't mind the wait, but like you, I hope audiences with ADD won't forget all about it.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

MRD
    I LOVED this book and the show is quite funny, but sanitized from the book. Have any of you read his other books? They are fiction, but good. Anthony Bourdain is hyserical and has led a strange, but funny life.

I also have loved his Cook's Tour on Food netweek, but haven't seen his latest one yet. I think its on the travel channel.

Hope this show stays on. I like it as opposed to the other new shows I've seen this season.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

( snowflakegirl! It's fun to see Xander acting again!)

If they are on hiatus, it'll give me a chance to get caught up on all the episodes I haven't seen yet. Hopefully Fox will give this show a chance. It's very clever.

I didn't realize it was based on a book!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Ugh, thanks for reminding me CCL. Oh well, I don't mind the wait, but like you, I hope audiences with ADD won't forget all about it.
    lol, that's true, it kinda gets you out of the mode when preempting them.
    Yea its based on Bourdain's autobiography, a life of alochol, women and drugs and then as a chef

CCL
    New episodes return November 14th.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Yeap new episodes coming up and soon, for those who haven't checked it out it's a bomb as show, get into it. what isn't there to enjoy about the show, chef life of booze and woman consisting of drama and comedy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast