+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Kitchen Confidential on FOX

FORT Fogey
    Missed the first episode, but caught the second. I found it to be more entertaining than most sitcoms and a little more original than most on the major three networks. I'll definitely watch again, as long as it stays on after AD and'or is on a day and time when I can find it.

FORT Regular
    I watched the first episode of KC, but sukz I missed the next. Anything good happened??? Iím definitely looking forward to catching up, the setting is different from other shows and itís pretty funny...not to mention Bradley Cooper does a good job playing his role, like Snowflake said he has charm and appeal I definitely enjoyed the show i hope it lasts.

It was really good, Cheergirl. If I see they have a rerun scheduled, I'll let you know.

In ep 2, we find out that since the breakup, Jack's been living at the restaurant and just throwing himself maniacally into his work. Someone's pilfering from the restaurant, and the owner wants to know who, so he tries to set up spies and loyalties are questioned. A (really cute) ex-girlfriend of Jack appears on the scene, and doesn't believe he's changed at first, but then discovers he really has (maybe more than she'd like!). Someone attempts a dine-and-dash (they call it, I think, a "chew 'n' screw"). And shenanigans ensue.

I'm liking this show a lot; so far, I would say it's one of my favorite new comedies that debuted this season. I really hope they give it a chance to develop. Having read Kitchen Confidential, even though it's not exactly like the autobio, I like the way they have taken elements from the book and fictionalized them into comedic situations. Good stuff.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Michael Vartan ("Alias") is going to be guest starring soon as a French chef.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    Michael Vartan ("Alias") is going to be guest starring soon as a French chef.
    ooh la la

Ooh, suncat, thanks for sharing that wonderful news! It will be like a reunion of Alias cutie pies!
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Okay, so I *think* that the young guy from Freaks & Geeks is named Jimmy in this show. For this post, he will be, anyway! I enjoyed tonight's episode, and Jimmy losing his eyebrow's and being that dishwasher's "bitch" was pretty funny.

I hope this show sticks around...I've seen 3 episodes and enjoyed them all.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    Okay, so I *think* that the young guy from Freaks & Geeks is named Jimmy in this show. For this post, he will be, anyway! I enjoyed tonight's episode, and Jimmy losing his eyebrow's and being that dishwasher's "bitch" was pretty funny.

I hope this show sticks around...I've seen 3 episodes and enjoyed them all.
    This is a really great show! It just can't last - because it's part of the best hour on television (combined with Arrested Development) and Fox needs to promote the heck out of them both, but they won't and eventually we'll lose them both!

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    This is a really great show! It just can't last - because it's part of the best hour on television (combined with Arrested Development) and Fox needs to promote the heck out of them both, but they won't and eventually we'll lose them both!
    No negativity allowed :nono

Everyone needs to do their part and pass the word about how fabulous this show is! Let all your Alias, Buffy, Freaks & Geeks pals know about it

And yes.. yesterday's episode had me laughing so hard I almost cried when I saw the "eyebrows"

That's the right attitude, Riblit! C'mon, people, spread the word!

This week's episode was great! I loved the chef looking for the ultimate meal "to die for"--literally! I'm a big foodie, so I love that this show combines passion for food with comedy. It's the perfect combo for me.

I thought Jimmy (I'm taking your word for it, Suncat! ) and his situation with the dishwasher was hilarious, and had many interesting parallels to the FOX's "Prison Break" which follows.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast