+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: How I Met Your Mother on CBS

The whole "have you met Ted?" thing is really, really old, already.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    It has really funny parts that are so cute and then it all just seems kind of lame. But I think its pretty good for a Monday night.

Ouch, forget I said anything!

I recorded it yesterday, and even I haven't watched it yet.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Well, I made my way through another episode. I like the characters, but show is just not very funny.

The show does have it's moment...but it should evolve soon..

When is he going to meet his wife??? and get passed it????

Pierre

If this is one of the shows where we never see the mother, I'm going to quit watching. I would hope it will evolve into their courtship, leading up to the wedding. If it stays on the air long enough, maybe it will develop into a storyline where we see the birth of the kids.

I'm a little skeptical about why the dad is sitting the kids down to tell them how he met their mother. Does it mean the parents are thinking of divorce and the dad is reminescing or maybe the mother died or is sick with a deadly illness? Maybe the dad is dying? Or none of the above!

FORT Fan
    Chesara ITA. Plus how about the dad sharing his sexual escapades with the kids? I thought I was going to enjoy this show but not so much.

This show is really, really terrible. I have watched every episode thus far, hoping that it would improve, but it's going nowhere fast.

I won't be disappointed if it gets cancelled. That will just be one less show I have to tape. I have a bad habit of sticking with something until it gets cancelled even though I know it's not that good. Often the network does me a favor by sending a show to an early demise.

On another note, I really liked Point Pleasant on Fox and hated that it got the axe. I also loved Dark Angel and John Doe and Fox couldn't even give us a decent wrap-up to those shows.

I totally stopped watching this show. I tried to hang in there to support a project some good people were working on but...bleeaaauuugh! I got nothin' else to say.

If it gets any better, let me know. Otherwise, I'm going to save myself the trouble of recording this one, and just watch "Kitchen Confidential" instead.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread