+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: How I Met Your Mother on CBS

Re: How I Met Your Mother on CBS

For those of you who love NPH, he will be a guest judge on American Idol tomorrow (Wednesday 1/27) night
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3803067;
    Besides the mom was in the (wrong) classroom episode there was an episode a year or two ago when it was said they were both in the same place...maybe a bar or at a music show... where someone took Ted's umbrella and he took someone else's.... I think it was meant to be hers and it was yellow... all very fuzzy noiw.
    And it can't be Sarah C. because we've been shown she's very happy with the father of her kid. Unless he dies and one of the kids he's talking to is that kid.
    PS Been traveling so missed the last couple of episodes.
    It was a party in a bar, and in that episode, Ted bumped into a pretty girl and said excuse me, and they briefly glanced at each other. In an interview I read about show 100, the show's creators said that the mother had already showed up in season 3, and this episode was in season 3. I think that that girl he bumped into will turn out to be the mother.

I never thought it was the Sarah Chalke character because then there would have been either 3 kids, or a large age difference between the boy and girl, and they look close in age.

(sorry if this was all mentioned earlier in the thread, I haven't followed it until now and only skimmed)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3809502;
    It was a party in a bar, and in that episode, Ted bumped into a pretty girl and said excuse me, and they briefly glanced at each other. In an interview I read about show 100, the show's creators said that the mother had already showed up in season 3, and this episode was in season 3. I think that that girl he bumped into will turn out to be the mother.

I never thought it was the Sarah Chalke character because then there would have been either 3 kids, or a large age difference between the boy and girl, and they look close in age.

(sorry if this was all mentioned earlier in the thread, I haven't followed it until now and only skimmed)
    Nope, you are not repeating. Thanks!

The yellow umbrella, which represents his wife, was first seen in season 3 as it entered the bar and was left at the bar. Ted walked right past it in that episode. Now it shows up again and this time we get to see her heel - LOL I haven't watched the show much this year as I got tired of all the goings on, but I'm keeping a closer eye on it now because of the possibility. SHE probably won't be revealed until the last show of the last season, though.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

ya think? even tho the show has now officially been picked up for another season? I know this show cant go on forever, i just am weary that it will end without letting us know who the mother is.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay;3814200;
    ya think? even tho the show has now officially been picked up for another season? I know this show cant go on forever, i just am weary that it will end without letting us know who the mother is.
    While this is a legit concern, I wouldn't worry too much. The final episode has already been filmed, so they always have that if it canceled earlier than planned. (they had to do that because they didn't want the kids to get older)

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3814659;
    While this is a legit concern, I wouldn't worry too much. The final episode has already been filmed, so they always have that if it canceled earlier than planned. (they had to do that because they didn't want the kids to get older)
    I thought they'd only filmed ahead clips of the kids for future episodes so the kids didn't age...

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3814758;
    I thought they'd only filmed ahead clips of the kids for future episodes so the kids didn't age...
    That could be. I thought it was the whole last episode; but, I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3814758;
    They definitely use old clips of the kids. The son plays on Wizards of Waverly Place and has grown up so much compared to the HIMYM scenes.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts;3815163;
    They definitely use old clips of the kids. The son plays on Wizards of Waverly Place and has grown up so much compared to the HIMYM scenes.
    Yeah, they only have clips of the kids from season 1, and maybe the first parts of season 2, I can't remember for sure. But if you really watch the clips, you will see they are reused, the kids in the same poses, etc.

+ Reply to Thread