+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: How I Met Your Mother on CBS

Re: How I Met Your Mother on CBS

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3466970;
    ETA: In the finale neither Allison Hannigan or the actress that plays Robin were pregnant but in the previous episode they both were. I wonder if the finale was filmed months in advance. They probably did it because it was likely written at the beginning of the season and they knew they needed to film it first because there's no way to hide their pregnant bellies in the leaping scene.
    The season finale had to be filmed earlier. I mean Allison was showing but not as much as right before she left. Robin, Cobie Smulders, didn't seem to be showing at all. Definitely not as much as the last few episodes. It is possible they need Lily for the final episode so bad that they just taped it early so she could go have her baby.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm almost caught up....that yellow umbrella Ted carries...is that the one he took in the episode (Sarah was in it quite a while ago) where his future wife comes to the club the next day to look for her lost umbrella? It's a very vibrant yellow...I think if I'd lost one like that and saw someone carrying it I might ask where they got it....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by HappyH0ur;3467242;
    The season finale had to be filmed earlier. I mean Allison was showing but not as much as right before she left. Robin, Cobie Smulders, didn't seem to be showing at all. Definitely not as much as the last few episodes. It is possible they need Lily for the final episode so bad that they just taped it early so she could go have her baby.
    Yep, they taped it early. When Allison was still very pregnant and Cobie just barely.

FORT Fogey

So we are going to meet the Mother this season, right? Any news or speculation about whether she will be played by an actress we're familiar with, or will she be a newcomer? Wonder how the story line will play out? Love at first sight? Lots of obstacles to overcome? Will she not like Ted at first? Looking forward to it! Also glad Robin will not have to carry a huge purse or the drycleaning anymore to block her belly.

I want to know where I can get some Tantrum! Going color blind for two weeks seems like a small price to pay for that much caffeine. lol.

Barney was so cute when he told Canada they were lame because they were letting a girl like Robin get away.

This episode was a few weeks back, but I was glad to see that someone else (Marshall) can't fantasize about others without first 'killing off' their spouse. I thought it was just me!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

OMG, Barney's musical number was awesome! I love NPH. I wonder if the guy who plays Marshall wrote it. He was great in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, and wrote the vampire puppet musical in that movie, so I was imagining he wrote the suit number, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;3793544;
    OMG, Barney's musical number was awesome! I love NPH. I wonder if the guy who plays Marshall wrote it. He was great in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, and wrote the vampire puppet musical in that movie, so I was imagining he wrote the suit number, too.
    I almost forgot to add, this was their 100th episode. Going for 5 years now. Because Ted is rounding in on meeting The Mother, I wonder if they are headed toward a final season. I'd be sad about that.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;3793544;
    OMG, Barney's musical number was awesome! I love NPH.
    I couldn't agree more. I found myself smiling through the whole thing. It was great. I hope that they don't end this show soon. I really enjoy it
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I too love this show and NPH! well we are a bit closer to meeting the mother...but im not sure how close. Wasnt there an old episode of him running into someone with a yellow umbrella? I was thinking it was the Sarah Chalke (sp?) character. Maybe I dreamed it cuz I wanted her to be the mom.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread