Thread: How I Met Your Mother on CBS

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: How I Met Your Mother on CBS

I guess we can't answer you then, VB!

Doing a lap before I commit to a location

Heh, I know, PWS...

My theory went down in a fiery explosion the other night, but it was fun while it lasted (Or IS it? Maybe Ted can still be "stepdad"!!! Obviously, I'm the most stubborn person on the planet)... I'm on the 2nd disc of the first season now.

We are taking it slow, parsing out the episodes, but Vica'sBoy does not like it as much as I do.... yet, he does, he always laughs heartily a few times per ep.. he calls it a bad Friend's knockoff, but I throw back that this is the only non-reality show we watch, and he likes it well enough, so he can deal with it!!!!!!!!!!!

The past two weeks, I've been tivo-ing this season and just saving them... with all the shows I do that for, how could I then wonder why I've got to rework the scheduled recordings almost daily to make sure my programs aren't deleted while I'm at work!?
    Last edited by VeronicaBelle27; 05-07-2008 at 03:35 PM.
    Could does not mean should

That was so cruel what happened to Ted. But for the show I think it is best. I think you have the Ted/Robin/Barney thing going right now.

I love how they set Barney up this whole episode. He wanted to be with Robin but then had the horny sister of Stella's there to make him screw up...

Also Im going to miss the actress that played Stella. Sarah Clarke is beautiful and welcomed addition to the show. But I guess it was time to move on.

FORT Regular

As with the last few minutes of Big Bang Theory, the ending of tonight's HIMYM was hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by misterteetoo;3252265;
    As with the last few minutes of Big Bang Theory, the ending of tonight's HIMYM was hilarious!

these two shows go together perfectly!! This week HIMYM surpassed BBT for entertainment value.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Did anyone see the year-end/"best of" issue of Entertainment Weekly? It had the cast of HIMYM recreating some of the best moments from 2008: the Olympics, Indiana Jones, Sex and the City, the VP debate and, my personal favorite, the Jonas Brothers. NPH's face as Joe (?) Jonas cracks me up!

Quote Originally Posted by MMLEsq;3259862;
    Did anyone see the year-end/"best of" issue of Entertainment Weekly? It had the cast of HIMYM recreating some of the best moments from 2008: the Olympics, Indiana Jones, Sex and the City, the VP debate and, my personal favorite, the Jonas Brothers. NPH's face as Joe (?) Jonas cracks me up!

Yeah, I saw it, it was too funny! I am soo glad this show is still on the air, it and BBT are two of my favorite shows.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Neal Patrick Harris is hosting Saturday Night Live this week. I'm hoping for some Barney magic that makes it legen...wait for it...dary.
    Wag more, bark less

In case anyone needs a daily dose of Awesome:

Barney Stinson's Video Resume
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VeronicaBelle27;2958077;
    Any credence to my theory of Ted and Robin being married, but he is not "Dad" to these children? Whether they are Robin's kids (the girl kind of looks like her) from another relationship, or if they're say, someone elses' kids (and he is Uncle Ted telling them how he met "your mother"....

Does Ted = Dad? are we sure? ( I want to know, but I don't want to know for sure!!!)
    When he's talking to the kids, he refers to Robin as their "Aunt Robin," so they can't be her (biological) kids. I want to know when we're going to find out!! Has it ever been hinted when that will happen? If the show is cancelled, they'd better be prepared to do a quick wrap-up with the reveal.

+ Reply to Thread