+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The O.C Season 3

The O.C Season 3

I am surprised there isn't a thread yet for The O.C. Season 3. (at least I didn't see it)

I just watched seasons 1 and 2 via DVD and was very excited to see the season premiere. I must admit, I was kinda disappointed that all the drama is already over with Trey, etc.

It seems that the new season is going to be about the parents. What the heck is Jimmy up to now? And Charlotte and Kirsten? Another Marissa/Alex? Or does she have something else in store?

I hope this season is as good as the last.

Thanks Van for this thread, 'cause I am so irritated with the new "Discipline" whatever dude at the highschool. It is so ridiculous that they are trying to make us buy that Marrissa is expelled due to her shooting Ryan's brother to save his life. And the actor who is portraying him is so bad! His acting is so over the top, it doesn't even let us suspend our disbelief. He is so obvious that it is insulting to viewer's intelligence. It's like they don't respect our intelligence enough for him to be a little more subtle, so as to hook us into wanting to know more about him. It's almost enough to make me not want to watch, but I will, in hopes that his is a very shortlived character.
    Go Tigers!

No problem, I was surprised there wasn't a thread.

I am pretty sure that guy played Donna's boyfriend (one of them) on 90210 back in the day.

Why does Ryan always have to punch people? Haha. But the dude did have Marissa's arm pretty tight.

I wonder what it is the lady wants with Kirsten.

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol
    No problem, I was surprised there wasn't a thread.

I am pretty sure that guy played Donna's boyfriend (one of them) on 90210 back in the day.

Why does Ryan always have to punch people? Haha. But the dude did have Marissa's arm pretty tight.

A: She's jealous ... B: She has lesbian fantasies ... C: She is a whack job!
    Go Tigers!

I am thinking, all of the above.

H2O
    I hope the upcoming episodes have some fun for the gang.

Critics seemed to hate the light tone of season 2 but I loved it.

The discipline guy was an annoying plot device! He man-handled Marissa and banned her from a public event - that should get him fired.

I'm not liking the Jerry Ryan character. I've never found her face attractive at all.

Hoping for some laughs in the next episode...

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I think Teresa will end up being a catalyst in the marissa/ryan relationship since i guess she actually didn't miscarry.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol
    IDK what else they will add, but at the moment she seems to want a "drinking buddy." Does she have something against Sandy from the past, or does she just feel threatened by him? We'll see.

We really liked Jeri Ryan as "Seven of Nine" on Star Trek: Voyager and are glad to see she got a role on one of the shows we watch even if she is pulling some psycho stuff on Kirsten :-)

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    I am so irritated with the new "Discipline" whatever dude at the highschool... His acting is so over the top, it doesn't even let us suspend our disbelief. He is so obvious that it is insulting to viewer's intelligence... It's almost enough to make me not want to watch, but I will, in hopes that his is a very shortlived character.
    They were smart enough to write the other characters I didn't really like off the show, so let's hope they do the same with this one, soon!!!

[QUOTE=VanJagSol]

QUOTE]

I thought that guy was from Days of Our Lives....but I could be wrong.

Hmm... I've watched Days for years (decades well not plural but pretty close) I don't know. I will have to catch his name and check up on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    I think Teresa will end up being a catalyst in the marissa/ryan relationship since i guess she actually didn't miscarry.
    I do look foward to seeing how that all plays out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast