+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Reunion: Thursdays at 9pm EST

Wow! I totally highlighted the spoiler thinking the whole post was on how to post a spoiler. Erghh I'm dumb. Well, I'm surprised on who is dead, but kind of disappointed. It wasn't who I bet was the one killed haha! But I really enjoy this show. It's really fast, and just interesting how the events of the present relate to things of the past.

I do hope that FOX gives us the whole season. I would think ratings are ok because "The O.C." is before it and fans of that show would most likely follow to another teen drama. If we do get a whole season AND season finale, they should change the cast. Have the same concept of showing the progress of every year, but it wouldn't have to be a murder mystery. It could be a who-ends-up-with-who-at-the-aisle kind of story. Or just something that makes us wonder about the ending.

CCL
    Well, we don't know for certain who was killed - spoilers can be wrong. Apparently in episode 5 we will find out for certain who has died.
    As for future seasons, the creator said that this cast would only be for this year. If the show does continue next year it would involve a different group of friends and a different story.

Anyone want some more spoilers on the next couple of episodes? Remember, don't highlight if you don't want to know. And don't include the spoiler box in any replies because the text will no longer be hidden.
    Ok, here goes:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sam hires a private investigator who finds out the location of her missing baby. Carla becomes the baby's nanny so that she can keep an eye on the situation and so that Sam is able to see the baby. Carla is also working on starting a photography career; Jenna is one of her subjects. Jenna's acting career continues and she gets a movie role. Will continues working for Craig's father for a year and then joins the army. One of the boys gets married (I think Craig; hopefully not to Sam). Aaron goes travelling through Europe and meets a French woman on a train (very Before Sunrise).
    Last edited by CCL; 09-25-2005 at 11:35 AM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Hmmm, from the spoiler info it sounds as if it will be very soap opera-ish. (unrelistic). Hope that's not true...

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Oh CCL, you ROCK!

That was so nice of you!

The reason I missed the show was because stupid ER starts one minute before 10 and I had the Tivo set to tape CSI and ER at 9 and 10 respectively. So when ER started 1 minute early, it conflicted with Reunion and since it was higher on the priority list, it booted it. I don't even really watch ER anymore, so I guess I need to go clear out some of those old season passes to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Thanks again CCL
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Can anyone let me know what happened last night (9/29)? It's so funny because it's a show that me and my cousins watch together, but for some reason, when they asked "What's on tonight?" I said "Nothing. Just Survivor and Apprentice" haha! I knew my night was missing SOMETHING.

But yes, could anyone recap pleeeease? Oh and who was revealed in this episode?

CCL
    Ok, manjalteng, here's what happened:

Craig - not much in this episode. He's determined to get Sam back. Apparently he spent the past year building houses in a developing country (can't remember which one) in an effort to atone for the car accident. He seemed most concerned about himself, though, and becoming the kind of serious person he thinks Sam wants. He's determined to get her back. He knows Will is into Sam, and asked if she & Will spent a lot of time together when Craig was away; Will says not really. Craig tells Will that he will have Sam back no matter what.
    Jenna - her first movie comes out. She throws a party at the loft to celebrate. Her mother is in town - she's been sober for a year and is determined to show Jenna she has changed her ways. Jenna invites a director she likes to her party. He attends and she later comes upon her mother and the director making out. She and her mother have a fight.
    Will is working for Craig's dad. They pitch a product for developing housing on the riverfront; Will convinces the investors it is a good project. Craig's dad is pleased and promises him a $ 40, 000.00 bonus. He needs that bonus but the deal goes south because the EPA won't give approval for the project. He's desperate and goes to the EPA man - the EPA man suggests a bribe might help things along. Craig takes $ 5000.00 from petty cash and gives it to the EPA man. Craig's dad likes his initiative and gives him the bonus. Will gets called for a meeting - he finds out it is a government agent (IRS?FBI? Can't remember) who knows that the EPA man is dirty and has pictures of Will handing him the envelope of cash. He wants Will to roll on the man or else he will be prosecuted for bribery and face a 10 year jail term.
    Sam - is in New York City living with Jenna and Carla. She's attending medical school and studying all the time. She has hired a private investigator and he finds out what has happened to her baby (Amy). She was adopted by an American couple who moved to Hong Kong on business shortly after her birth. They have recently moved to NYC. Sam is excited and determined to get her baby back but the detective tells her she will need a lot of money - she could barely pay him. She goes to see the birth parents - they think she is auditioning for a nanny job. She tells them who she is and they want nothing to do with her. She goes home to ask her parents but they won't help. She sees Will & tells him she needs money. He offers her his bonus money. She sees a lawyer who tells her it will be difficult and she needs the baby's father in court with her. Carla says she needs to tell Will. She goes to see Will but he's left Bedford to find her in NYC to give her the money. Later Will comes into Jenna's party and finds her slow-dancing with Craig. He gives the money to Carla. Sam asks Will to meet her in the park; he tells her he knows they'll never be a couple and he's no longer going to pursue her. She tries to stop him so that she can tell him about the baby but he leaves.
    Carla - is going to school part-time and working as a waitress. She decides to apply for the nanny job; that will pay more than her waitress job and that way Sam will be able to see Amy.
    Aaron is in Seattle, doodling the letter A. (We later see him in present day NYC where he owns a big company and the motto is the A he was doodling). He doesn't have much money. He asks a waitress out.
    Present-day: Will gets interviewed by the cop who turns out to be the son of the man who was killed in the car accident in 1986 (bit far-fetched). Will, Carla and Aaron meet at Aaron's office to discuss what they are going to do (it ends with them closing the door to his office).

I quite like this show. It is interesting to see how their present-day characters differ from their young selves. Will looks like the life has been sucked out of him; Carla has gone from sweet naif to hard-as-nails chick; Aaron has gone from shy and sweet to successful, in-charge businessman.

Thank you so much CCL! So now we have Craig, Sam, and Jenna left as possible victims. I really wonder who it is? Because, even though they are friends, it seems there is two different storylines, and the person who is killed should be involved with both storylines to make a major impact on the group.

This time I WONT' forget on Thursday. I will be reunited with Reunion haha!

Quote Originally Posted by manjalteng
    Thank you so much CCL! So now we have Craig, Sam, and Jenna left as possible victims. I really wonder who it is? Because, even though they are friends, it seems there is two different storylines, and the person who is killed should be involved with both storylines to make a major impact on the group.

This time I WONT' forget on Thursday. I will be reunited with Reunion haha!
    I don't think it's on again until November

Quote Originally Posted by manjalteng
    Thank you so much CCL! So now we have Craig, Sam, and Jenna left as possible victims. I really wonder who it is?
    I'm voting for Craig. Since I find him the least likeable.

Quote Originally Posted by chesara
    I don't think it's on again until November
    Damn baseball.
    Last edited by Qboots; 09-30-2005 at 04:04 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I'm voting for Craig. Since I find him the least likeable.
    Damn baseball.
    Me too. And yet I want him to live because he is kind of cute. How shallow of me.

Not until November! Stupid multi-millionaire dollar men flinging balls about.

+ Reply to Thread