+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Reunion: Thursdays at 9pm EST

FORT Fogey
    There was a clue for the person that they say died in the first episode.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    When Sam is about to get an abortion, they have a shot of her wristband Her wristband does not say her name, but has Carla on it. This leads me to believe that Carla kills Sam.

FORT Regular
    Why would they stick this show in the Thursday time slot? No way it will survive against the likes of Apprentice and CSI and the Chris Rock show. Too bad...it has a good premise (as did Point Pleasant, John Doe and countless other Fox shows that were canceled). I will record the shows and if it happens to make it an entire season I will watch it otherwise no go...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack
    Why would they stick this show in the Thursday time slot? No way it will survive against the likes of Apprentice and CSI and the Chris Rock show. Too bad...it has a good premise (as did Point Pleasant, John Doe and countless other Fox shows that were canceled). I will record the shows and if it happens to make it an entire season I will watch it otherwise no go...
    Yeah! FOX is horrible at their scheduling... they put AI up against practiacally NO competition and all the unpopular shows against the most popular shows. Silly FOX, just asking for the shows to get canelled.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Did anyone watch this last night?

I missed it (long story), and wondered if anyone saw it.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

[QUOTE=DoeBoy]There was a clue for the person that they say died in the first episode.

I finally saw the first and second episode tonight. The wristband did not say Carla on it, it said "Samantha Carlton".

I think the person who gets murdered is Jenna (?) the blonde one. She said at one point "I'll probably be dead in 20 years" When she and Carla were talking about the future. Just a guess, of course.
    Last edited by Sunnyone; 09-24-2005 at 01:26 AM.

FORT Fogey
    I finally saw the first and second episode tonight. The wristband did not say Carla on it, it said "Samantha Carlton".
    Oh, thanks for the clear up!

Quote Originally Posted by DoeBoy
    Oh, thanks for the clear up!
    No problem. Since you had brought it up, I was looking for it to check it out. Otherwise I might not have even noticed it.

CCL
    BravoFan- here are the parts I remember. Sam is in London on her pre-med scholarship and Carla is with her (don't even get me started on how illogical it would be to get a pre-med scholarship to a British school, not to mention Carla being able to live illegally in the UK for a year. But, whatever). Sam has her baby in London(a girl, I think) and she gives it up for adoption. Carla was with her at the hospital. She goes home to Bedford (they mention it being spring-break time) and Will is out of prison and wants to get together and to tell Craig. She says that he should be with a girl who can say she wants to be with him, rather than a girl who takes 4 days to decide what is on her mind. She says she doesn't love him. Oh, she says this while she is in the hospital, after suffering stomach problems. Something's ruptured and she will no longer be able to have kids so she is lucky she has already had a child, the nurse tells her (no one is around when she says this). Sam calls the British hospital and speaks to the nurse. She asks her to find the adoptive parents - she wants to just see the baby. The nurse calls back and says she has gone to the house where the adoptive parents were living and it is totally cleared out.
    Will gets out of prison early on good behaviour. He is working at his dad's landscaping business. Craig's dad offers him a job but he says no. He wants to tell Craig about Sam but she says she will tell him (though she doesn't). He does tell him that there is a girl and Craig puts 2 and 2 together by the episode's end. One of Will's jailhouse buddies wants to rob Craig's house and wants Will to help because Will knows the alarm code. Will refuses and the guy pulls a gun. Will & the guy are in the house when Craig comes home. Will convinces Craig he is not involved and there is a struggle and the other guy gets shot in the shoulder. Craig tells Will to call the police but Will says he can't or he will go to prison. Craig tells the guy to get lost and tells Will that they are now even. He locks the gun in the safe (it is the same gun that will be used in the present-day murder. It was previously used by the other guy in an armed robbery so they have the ballistics). Will decides to take up Craig's dad's job offer.
    Craig - not much going on, just wanting to get back together with Sam but she tells him no.
    Jenna - is living in NYC in a big apartment that she rents from the proceeds she got from being the star of some heavy metal video (again, realistic?). No other actress roles, but she is still hopeful She and the quiet guy (name?) slept together in December and he is at her place because he thinks they are boyfriend-girlfriend. She lets him know, categorically, that is not the case, blowing him off at some club. He's upset and talks to Carla, who is staying with Jenna for a few days. She tells him that there are lots of girls interested but right now he can't see that because he is in love with someone else. He says maybe he'll get over Jenna by the time he is 30. He and Carla make a pact to marry at 30 if they are both single. He has dropped out of school because he doesn't know what he wants to do with his life. He decides to go back to school in Boston but instead of getting on the Boston bus he gets on one going to Seattle.
    Carla - as above. At the end of the episode she has become Jenna's roommate in NYC.
    Present-day, Carla refuses to tell the police officer about the gun, saying he should find out himself. He does, through some detective work, find out about it being used in a previous armed robbery and goes to the criminal who tells him when he last saw the gun in 1987 (when robbing Craig's house). Carla is rattled after leaving the police station (as opposed to being all cool inside). She calls Will and goes to visit him in the confessional (he's now a priest - guess things never worked out with Sam!). She says he was right and they have to dispose of the gun. She takes the gun and throws it in the river.
    Phew - that's it. Probably more than you wanted BravoFan.
    I like the show, the little mysteries (what happened with the adoptive parents? why did the guy go to Seattle?) merging into the big mystery.
    Last edited by CCL; 09-24-2005 at 08:03 PM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey
    Thanks for the recap CCL!

FORT Regular
    Each week this show gets more and more interesting. We now know that Carla and Will are alive. Will is now a priest.

Next week looks very good. Sam has to tell Will about the baby in order to try and get her baby back. I wonder if she'll do it.

Since the spoiler told us who got murdered, who's the murderer? Does anyone know?

+ Reply to Thread