+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Reunion: Thursdays at 9pm EST

I'd say the writers/producers threw that line in (just before the wreck) "Porsche, there is no substitute" BECAUSE Sean resembles Tom so closely...and that's a classic line uttered by Tom in Risky Business, 1983.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I also know who was killed, but I have never posted a spoiler and don't know how to do it. If anyone is interested, you can pm me and I will let you know who it is.
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.

FYI - - tomorrow night's episode is being pre-empted due to President Bush's speech. It will be shown the following Thursday instead.

[QUOTE=NICOLAE79]I also know who was killed, but I have never posted a spoiler and don't know how to do it. If anyone is interested, you can pm me and I will let you know who it is.[/QUOTE

I know how to do it, but I can't seem to explain it without it coming out as a spoiler
    I'll try though:
    Write [spoiler] before you write info.
    then you do the same thing at the end, but you have to use a [/ and then write spoiler again with a ] at the end.
    Last edited by Sunnyone; 09-14-2005 at 08:16 PM.

CCL
    [QUOTE=Sunnyone]
    Quote Originally Posted by NICOLAE79
    I also know who was killed, but I have never posted a spoiler and don't know how to do it. If anyone is interested, you can pm me and I will let you know who it is.[/QUOTE

I know how to do it, but I can't seem to explain it without it coming out as a spoiler
    I'll try though:
    Write [spoiler] before you write info.
    then you do the same thing at the end, but you have to use a [/ and then write spoiler again with a ] at the end.
    That's right, sunny. I think this might be a bit clearer: It is [ spoiler] the spoiler information you are typing in [ /spoiler]. Except when you are actually writing the spoiler you do not leave the spaces in the brackets.
    And now I'm going to pm Nicolae so that she (he?) will tell me who gets killed.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by NICOLAE79
    I also know who was killed, but I have never posted a spoiler and don't know how to do it. If anyone is interested, you can pm me and I will let you know who it is.
    I don't know how to PM. Can someone please tell me who gets killed and who's the killer? Thanks

CCL
    The spoiler is (highlight the material in the square brackets to see the writing)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that it is Sam who is killed (thanks to Nicolae for the spoiler).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

...must...not...read...spoiler ...must...be...strong...
    Wag more, bark less

PLEASE DON'T PRESS THE QUOTE BUTTON IF YOU WANT TO REPLY TO CCL'S SPOILER POST, FOLKS.

Now we have a range of different colour schemes, text in spoiler tags is visible if the posts are quoted.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lostfan
    FYI - - tomorrow night's episode is being pre-empted due to President Bush's speech. It will be shown the following Thursday instead.
    I loved the pilot of this show but I worry it won't be able to stand up to it's prime Thurs. night timeslot competition...ratings juggernaut CSI. Especially with last nights episode being bumped to next week. That's a full two weeks between the pilot and episode 2. Plenty of time for potential fans to lose interest in the storyline.

+ Reply to Thread