+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Reunion: Thursdays at 9pm EST

CCL
    There were a few cheesy moments. Wham as the next Beatles? I don't think anyone, even in 1986, thought that would happen. But, overall, the show was quite good. I like the whole concept of finding out what happens to a bunch of sweet 18 year olds over the course of 20 years of maturing. I kind of wish they would have told us who got killed though - we know it is not Chyler's character, at least. I wonder if she will always be the narrator or if they will switch to the other characters in different weeks? Hmm. By the way, I can't believe that Will took the rap for his friend's driving. And I wonder how he became a priest (as evidenced by the collar he is wearing in the ads for this show). I hope the ratings are okay so that we find out this stuff.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I enjoyed the show also though I'm going to have to get used to each episode spanning a year. At first I was thinking "okay..the accident just happened, now all of a sudden he's in court and being sentenced..what the heck?

Other than the minor cheesy parts the above posters mentioned, it was fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    I thought some of the things were a little over the top in an 80's cliche way (like Jenna's Madonna look...)
    Was I the only one dressing like that in the late '80's?

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    I really liked it. I just hope FOX gives us the whole season. So far Sam and Will are my faves. As for Jenna's Madoona look the girls I knew dressed like that but they did change with the years like she did. I had a best friend who was a Madonna wannabe and by 86 she had changed to the short blonde hair and capri pants of the "Papa Don't Preach" era!
    *Maeby*"I drugged him not to go all the way with him"
    *George Michael*"I think even the antidrug people would be okay with that"

FORT Regular

Reunion...who's murdered

I really like this show. I hope it goes the full season. I really want to see how it pans out. I read that the victim is revealed soon. We know it isn't Chyler Leigh's character. Who does everyone think it is? I'm thinking it's one of the other girls. I don't know why. I just have that feeling. I wonder who the murderer is? It's a very interesting premise.

I can't wait to watch this show! (the lamp in our projector blew up last Thursday while I was watching a rerun of TAR 5! So I have to wait until Tuesday to get caught up in my recordings!) Anyway, I was glad to read so many of you liked it- the 'reviewer' in our paper said it was a good concept, but poorly executed, so I wasn't sure. I've been waiting all summer for it to start.

FORT Fogey
    The dialogue and actors are pretty sucky, but the whole concept is good! I think I'll tape this every week now.

We find out in the 5th episode who got killed. That makes me think we find out one more person who survived each episode. That way, by process of elimination, we'll have figured out the 5 people who are still alive; one each episode.

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    I read somehwere who was killed and I was surprised it was them. I now really want to watch the next few eps to find out why!
    *Maeby*"I drugged him not to go all the way with him"
    *George Michael*"I think even the antidrug people would be okay with that"

Beautyisnotcaused, It is! Kepi37's Avatar
    did anyone else see alarming similarities between Sean Faris (Craig) and a young Tom Cruise? It really is uncanny. I'd say less his looks and more his demenours when acting that remind of the couch hopping craaazyyyy man.

CCL
    Yes, Kepi, I saw the resemblance. Reminded me of Tom Cruise from that movie (Risky Business) where he is dancing around in just his shirt? I don't know what the movie is about - I've only ever seen that clip.

Sydney - who was it that you read had been killed? Post it in spoilers, please.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread