+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 53 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Supernatural

anyone planning on watching this? couldn't find a thread on it yet...

airs tuesday, sept. 13 on the wb at 9/8c

http://www.thewb.com/Shows/Show/0,73...7C2385,00.html

http://www.thewb.com/Shows/Episode/0,8201,||2392,00.html

Two brothers, Sam (Jared Padalecki, "Gilmore Girls") and Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles, "Smallville"), witness their mother's paranormal death as children and grow up trained to fight by a distraught father who wants nothing more than to hunt down the thing that killed his wife. Sam escapes to college to start a new, normal life, but gets pulled back in after Dean shows up on his doorstep to tell him their father is missing. Following clues from their father's eerie phone message, the boys travel to a small town and encounter a violent and vengeful spirit called the "Woman in White."
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

I'm going to give it a try...I've heard great reviews.

I already have my DVR Set! I have a feeling that The whole Jared / Dean thing is gonna mess with me for a while tho.. We will see
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Fogey
    I *may* give this show a try. It's in the way of TAR, I think.

I think it's going to be good! I love things like this.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

anyone watch this? we taped it and plan to watch it tomorrow night...just wondering if anyone saw it and thought it was any good?
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

I wasnt expecting much and was pleasantly surprised! Some of it was funny, some truly scary. Its like the X Files meets Kolchak The Night Stalker. Love that old car they drive--anybody know what it is?

I liked it. Of course, I am a fan of supernatural themed shows (a former X-files addict), so I have trouble being impartial. But it was good and well written with cute, witty dialogue. Was this one of the Josh Whedon's shows? It seemed to be his style.

I think it was really well done I love both actors. However, it was so well done I know it will bother me too much to watch it! I can't see movies like the Ring and The Grudge and stuff like that. Horror movies do their job they horify me for too long afterwards. This show fits there for me!

Finally just watched it. It was quite good. Every time Sam would say Deans name tho, I would giggle: "Deans older brother is named Dean?"
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 53 123456789101151 ... LastLast