+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion;1912500;
    Anybody know when/if this is going to be released on DVD?
    maybe next year

FORT Fanatic
    Supernatural Season 1 DVD at Amazon.com

actually its already out...been out for a while now.

i think Supernatural is one of the best shows that isn't on the major networks. too bad its on CW. i have to do creative ways to watch it. the storylines are incredible, acting is good, not to mention 2 hot guys. why couldnt it at least be on fox. i like how season 2 is going on so far.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

That article in TV Guide was interesting. I didnt even notice that necklace Dean wears and that it is significant to the story! I kept waiting to hear that the girl who works at the bar with her mom who knew John, was really Sam and Dean's half sister! But no.....
    The previews for the next show look really good. Dean finally tells Sam what their father told him.

The two actors who play the Winchester brothers play off each very well. This is the most underrated program on television. IMO.

I caught the first few minutes of this last night. How old was the little girl supposed to be? She looked old enough to know better than to go with anyone she didn't know, let alone a creepy looking clown in the middle of the night!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Does anyone know when they are going to play a NEW episode? I love this show, and it really irks me when they play reruns during a new season (and that goes for ANY TV series)...
    "Does she remind you of anyone? Suddenly I want pea soup..." Supernatural

According to my Tivo next week is new and Dean tells Sam what Papa Winchester said before he died.

Can't wait. Love this show!

Woo hoo! Should be a new episode tonight! I can't wait! This day is never going to end...
    "Does she remind you of anyone? Suddenly I want pea soup..." Supernatural

I really miss this show and Smallville. Neither of them are shown in Hawaii, because we don't get the CW (at least not yet). I hope this season both shows comes out on DVD this summer so I can catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ennlowe;2170495;
    Woo hoo! Should be a new episode tonight! I can't wait! This day is never going to end...
    I am so excited about the premise of tonight's episode. The mix between Croatoan legend and 28 Days Later. The producers have promised that it's going to live up to it's hype. I cannot wait to see how scared it makes me!

Straight from Executive producer John Shiban reveals:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm really excited about the next new one, we had two repeats in a row after November sweeps, and now we've got Croatoan coming up, which is really one we've talked about for a long time and we used to talk about the same thing on X-Files, which is that old legend of the lost colony of Roanoke. If you remember your history class, Roanoke was one of the first English colonies in the Americas. The colony was established and then a few years later someone had come back and everyone had just disappeared and its always been a mystery, and it's fascinating. So taking the idea of that and putting it into a modern day town that may or may not disappear overnight, we trap our boys there, was a lot of fun. This is sort of a combination of Roanoke with "28 Days Later". I always wanted to do a George Romero kind of movie, and this is our chance to do it, and it turned out terrific.

Source: http://spoilerfix.com/supernatural.php

+ Reply to Thread