+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 175758596061626364656667
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Re: Supernatural

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    The show feels a little off track what with setting up the Wayward Sisters. When is their show starting so Sam and Dean can back to Jack and their mother?
    Well, there are 23 episodes this season so there are 12 more to air so yeah they will be getting back to Jack and Mom Winchester but they have time. I am looking forward to the animated Scooby Doo episode that should be fun.
    No goat killers on my island.

Season 13 Episode 12 - "Various & Sundry Villains" - February 1, 2018

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernatural_(season_13)

Dean falls under a love spell cast by Jaime Plum, a witch working with her sister Jennie to steal the Black Grimoire, the spell book the Winchesters took from the Loughlin Family. Though the Plums succeed in stealing the book, Rowena unexpectedly shows up to help despite having been believed dead for months. Rowena reveals that she was resurrected again by the precautionary spell she put in place, but took a very long time to recover from her death. Rowena is seeking the Black Grimoire as it contains a ritual that will allow her to remove the magical binding placed upon her by the Grand Coven and regain her full powers. Privately, Rowena admits to Sam that she saw Lucifer's true face and she is terrified of his inevitable return. After stealing the Black Grimorie, the Plums attempt to use it to resurrect their deceased mother, but only succeed in bringing her back as a zombie. Together the Winchesters and Rowena defeat the Plums and recover the Black Grimoire. Though the Winchesters keep the book, a sympathetic Sam allows Rowena to take the page with the ritual she needs and Rowena is able to restore her full powers. At the same time, Castiel and Lucifer form an alliance to escape Asmodeus' custody. Though they succeed, Castiel refuses to trust Lucifer or give up some of his grace to him. Castiel attacks Lucifer with an angel blade, causing him harm in his weakened state.
    Finally the show is back on track with an episode feeling vintage Supernatural. I always luv to see Rowena she is so much fun, poignant, vulnerable, and duplicitous.

Best scenes:

Rowena grieving over the loss of her son, Fergus

Rowena and Sam sharing

Rowena behind Plum sisters going after the Black Grimoire

The Plum sisters killing each other
    cablejockey likes this.

Loved seeing Rowena back! She is such a character! The kind you love and hate all at once. So funny to see Dean running around under a spell and Sam had to try and save him. Everyone saved everybody in this episode.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.

Season 13 Episode 13 - "Devil's Bargain" - February 8, 2018

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernatural_(season_13)

Following his confrontation with Lucifer, a wounded Castiel makes his way back to the Winchesters and informs them of everything that has happened including Lucifer's return. The Winchesters realize that the demon tablet could potentially contain the spell the alternate Kevin Tran used to reopen the rift and set Prophet Donatello Redfield to work on translating it. Learning of Donatello's work, Asmodeus places Donatello under his control with an order to let him know once the spell is translated. With Lucifer becoming more human, he begins draining other angels' graces in an effort to restore his own. Along the way, Lucifer meets the angel Anael, disguised as a faith healer named Sister Jo. Lucifer and Anael form a connection while the Winchesters and Arthur Ketch, working for Asmodeus, hunt for Lucifer. Lucifer and Anael are able to avoid an attempt to kill them by Arthur. Lucifer, with a promise to help make new angels and to restore the living angels wings, becomes the ruler of Heaven again with Anael at his side. Following Lucifer's escape, Arthur proposes an alliance between himself and the Winchesters to defeat Lucifer and Michael's upcoming invasion, revealing his work for Asmodeus in the process. The Winchesters reluctantly concede that they need Arthur for now and are unaware of Donatello being under the control of Asmodeus as he translates the spell. When Arthur reports his failure to Asmodeus, Asmodeus reveals that he has acquired an Archangel Blade, the one weapon that can kill Lucifer. As well, Asmodeus has prisoner the Archangel Gabriel who has been believed dead for nearly eight years.

What I luv about this show is that they can still twist and turn a plot and surprise you ... Lucifer, King of Heaven ... who saw that coming.

Best line: paraphrased ... let's take him back to the bunker, when we are through with him, put a bullet in his head, burn his body and flush the ashes. With Castiel replying "I like that plan".

Will Be Back March 1, 2018
    cablejockey likes this.

I love the twists too. And who knew Castiel was so tough on the bad guys? Lately he is acting more like Dean! I loved the scenes with a cold hungry Lucifer wandering the streets and then trying to bed for spare change as he saw another street kid doing. And he was awful at it!!

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I love the twists too. And who knew Castiel was so tough on the bad guys? Lately he is acting more like Dean! I loved the scenes with a cold hungry Lucifer wandering the streets and then trying to bed for spare change as he saw another street kid doing. And he was awful at it!!
    Then the kid told him that people can sense his vibe and they didn't like it. he he he
    cablejockey likes this.

+ Reply to Thread