+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Re: Supernatural

I think Mary is smart to at least learn about what BMOL know, have and try to get some of their tech. I get irritated with Dean's inability to see the value in learning from others. Everything is always black or white with him - there's no grey area. With his age and experience, he should have learned by now when to work with others and when to go it alone. I did like Ketch's attempt to "bond" with Dean and he wasn't wrong in his comparisons.

Again, the show is setting up brother v brother. zzzzzzzzzzz Sam's "in" with BMOL and Dean will never join. He won't even collaborate. And where was Cas during all this mess?

For past episodes, I liked "Regarding Dean" a lot (was the title an intentional nod to the Harrison Ford movie, Regarding Henry?). Family Feud was interesting. Rowena played Crowley good and her reasons were hardcore. I'd forgotten about Oscar but those flashbacks reminded me.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    She is using them for intel and better weapons. All her contacts are dead.
    That makes sense!

Season 12 Episode 15 - "Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell" - March 9, 2017

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernatural_(season_12)

Sam has spent two weeks sending him and Dean on cases secretly supplied by Mick Davis. In Nebraska, a man named Marcus is killed by a hellhound while his girlfriend Gwen wounds it. The hellhound goes after her next, despite neither of them having sold their souls. The Winchesters call Crowley who reveals this hellhound is Ramsey, one of the first, loyal to only Lucifer. Ramsey attacks Sam and Gwen in the Impala, though Sam is able to kill her, begrudgingly thanking Crowley for his help. Sam confesses to Dean he is working with the British Men of Letters, and Dean agrees to give them a chance. Two of Crowley's demons had freed Ramsey as a distraction to free Lucifer. Lucifer tries to take power but Crowley reveals that he warded the body of Nick with the true spells from the Cage, making Lucifer his slave. Meanwhile, Castiel realizes Kelly has hidden with Dagon. Castiel is told he can return to Heaven if he helps find the Nephilim, and is afterwards seen on his way to meet the angels' new leader, Joshua.
    Liked seeing Dean and Crowley back together again.

Liked the Cell Phone names: Moose and Not Moose.

Liked the girl, see was practical.

Ooooooh, poor Ramsey did they have to kill her?

Liked that Crowley has Lucifer's meat suit runed to the molecular level.

Looks like the next new episode is not until March 30, 2017.
    No goat killers on my island.

Season 12 Episode 16 - "Ladies Drink Free" - March 30, 2017

Thereeeeeee Back.

After a werewolf attack that leaves a young man dead and his sister Hayden seriously injured, the Winchesters set out to investigate, accompanied by Mick Davies of the British Men of Letters who wishes to get field experience. The Winchesters learn that Claire Novak is also investigating, hunting on her own and lying to Jody Mills about it. While investigating the attack, Mick discovers that Hayden has been bitten and returns that night to kill her per British Men of Letters protocol. His actions draw the anger of the Winchesters when they realize what he's done. Shortly afterwards, Claire is bitten by the same werewolf and the Winchesters realize the only chance to save her is an experimental cure created by Mick's organization that requires the blood of the werewolf that bit Claire. As the Winchesters search for the culprit, Claire and Mick are attacked by the werewolf who is revealed to be a young local bartender, Justin. After kidnapping Claire, Justin explains that he was part of a peaceful pack before they were wiped out by the British Men of Letters. Due to a werewolf's pack mentality, Justin is now desperately seeking companionship, his motive in turning Claire and Hayden. The Winchesters and Mick track down Justin and attack, killing him and getting his blood. Using Justin's blood, Mick is able to cure Claire. The next morning, Claire leaves a voicemail for Jody, finally telling her the truth and accepting Jody as her family, but also still planning to hunt on her own for the time being. The Winchesters also choose to give Mick a second chance with the hunt changing Mick's view of the world of monsters as black and white.
    Interesting to note that the Brits were responsible for the werewolf's pack being killed and the survivor's dispersing resulting in the lone wolf wanting a pack of his own and almost getting Claire killed. Next week's preview indicates that the British Men of Letters can't get it through their heads that things are different in America and they attempt a join us or die policy.

I did like Mick attempting to fit in to learn how to defend himself and not be just a brain as that got his team killed.

Glad to see Claire has mellowed a bit and grown up. That Supernatural keeps track of minor characters and interweaves them into their story arcs occasionally is one of the best part of this series.

Season 12 Episode 17 - "The British Invasion" - April 6, 2017

Flashbacks reveal a young Mick was forced to kill his best friend at Kendricks Academy as per the Code of the British Men of Letters. Having become aware of the Nephilim, his old teacher Dr. Hess demands he get the Winchesters in line or give them to Arthur Ketch to be killed; sending her protege Renny to watch things. The Winchesters have their hunter friend Eileen (from Season 11's Into the Mystic) get a lead on Kelly Kline and Dagon. With no word from Castiel, Mick brings The Colt as the hunters and Men of Letters trick Kelly into a meeting to talk; but Dagon shows up. Eileen fires The Colt at Dagon but misses and kills Renny by accident. Mick almost kills her as is The Code, but the Winchesters talk him out of it and he lets them go. Arthur sleeps with Mary but she says it doesn't mean anything and she's still loyal to her family. Dr. Hess shows up in America saying Eileen will be killed. Mick stands up for the Winchesters way so Arthur kills him, and Dr. Hess tells Arthur to execute all the American hunters. Eileen plans to return to Ireland after killing a human and the Winchesters have The Colt back. Meanwhile, Lucifer acts submissive to Crowley while secretly gaining support from the demons who look for a way to break the warding on Nick's vessel. Dagon informs Kelly that birthing her Nephilim son will kill her.
    What the heck is wrong with the British Men of Letters. I sincerely hope Eileen gets away because if the Brits are not careful I can see Hunters invading the UK.

I liked Mick, he totally rocked the 5 o'clock shadow.

Season 12 does consist of 23 episodes so there are 6 more episodes to an epic finale.

Season 12 Episode 18 - "The Memory Remains" - April 13, 2017

The Winchesters receive an email from Arthur Ketch posing as Mick Davies sending them on a case in Tomahawk, Wisconsin. While they are gone, Arthur leads a team that checks out the Bunker and leaves spy equipment behind to watch the Winchesters. The Winchesters discover that every year from 1898 to 1997, someone disappeared in Tomahawk and suspect a satyr due to a witness description of the monster. After the witness disappears, the Winchesters suspect the local sheriff, Barrett Bishop whose family owned the town until he recently sold most everything. Confronting Barrett, the Winchesters learn that his family got their riches by sacrificing people to the god Moloch. After Barrett's father died in 1997, Barrett put an end to it and left Moloch to starve to death as he had no desire to harm anyone. However, Moloch was rediscovered recently by Barrett's half-brother Pete who was promised riches in exchange for feeding Moloch. After Pete kidnaps Dean and tries to feed him to Moloch, Sam kills Pete and then Moloch with a shot from the Colt. Afterwards, the Winchesters ponder their legacy on the world and carve their names in the library table at the Bunker. The two are informed by Arthur that they will now report to him, unaware that he is spying on them in secret.
    Still reeling from Mick being shot in the head by Mr. Ketch on orders from Dr. Hess just because he questioned what the British Men of Letters were doing. Why they even care what happens in the US is beyond me. Did TMOL survive in other places and are they under the control of the Brits? I hope the boys figure out soon that they have been bugged. I would like to see other countries MOL and have it reestablished in the Americas but there needs to be a more even distribution of power or something the MOL and the hunters who they refer to as "dogs" and not in a nice way.

I did not like Mick being killed at all. The British MOL sure seem to forget that the Revolutionary War happened. I don't know why they think they have any kind of jurisdiction in the US. And if so, where the heck were they for the past 70 years while the bunker(s) stood empty?

My prediction is that Mary is going to kill Ketch. With a line like "I told you family is everything"

I liked this week's case. And for Sleepy Hollow fans, did you notice that the name of the god was Molluch (sp?)? I kind of lol-ed at that.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.

Season 12 Episode 19 - "The Future" - April 27, 2017

Kelly tries to kill herself but the Nephilim revives her, convincing her that her son is not evil and can be a great good in the world. Castiel returns to the Bunker saying he couldn't get any allies in Heaven. Sam realizes if they remove the Nephilim's grace it will be a harmless human and Kelly will survive. Castiel steals The Colt and attacks Dagon with two other angels. Castiel cannot kill Kelly so he flees and decides if she enters Heaven, she and the baby will die but have peace in Heaven. When Castiel touches Kelly's stomach she has a vision of him raising the baby. The Winchesters find them, but Kelly steals the Impala and goes to Heaven's entrance. Dagon appears, having tortured the location out of Castiel's ally, she instantly kills Joshua. Castiel and the Winchesters are overpowered and Dagon destroys The Colt. The Nephilim gives Castiel the power to kill Dagon. Castiel says the baby must be born and knocks out the Winchesters; telling Kelly the baby showed him a vision of the future.
    It was kinda of a quiet, weird episode but by the time you got to the end it you saw the light just like Castiel did. I was surprised that the British MOL didn't show up but it was nice to see a more Castiel/Kelly centric episode.
    cablejockey likes this.

Season 12 Episode 20 - "Twigs & Twine & Tasha Banes" - May 4, 2017

In Rock River, Wyoming, the witch Tasha Banes checks into a motel, hunting for another witch that has been killing people, but she is stabbed in the cellar. Her children Alicia and Max Banes follow, though Max doesn't think anything is wrong. Alicia calls Mary's cell phone which is answered by Sam and Dean who join them. Tasha is safe at the hotel, but Sam discovers a man that came out of the cellar went missing months ago. Investigating the cellar they find him, the hotel clerk and Tasha dead with their hearts ripped out, devastating Max. Max uses his magic to reveal the woman at the hotel is the witch whose power comes from a demon deal. and creates perfect replica dolls of her victims using the hearts. Wanting someone else to take her power so she can avoid going to hell, she offers Max the doll of his mother, while Sam and Alicia are attacked by it. Dean kills the witch before Max can agree, but the Tasha doll kills Alicia. After the Winchesters leave Max uses the spell-book to make an unknowing doll of Alicia and burns her real body. Meanwhile, Mary grows suspicious of Arthur Ketch, discovering Mick's body and files on all three Winchesters, Claire, Eileen and Garth. Mary warns her sons but is captured, to be interrogated by Lady Toni Bevell.
    Finally Mary figures it out and too bad she is caught by Ketch. Looks as if the boys figure it out next week too. I think the wrath of the American Hunters and other will be unleashed against the Brit Men of Letters.
    cablejockey likes this.

Did you notice it's almost like coming full circle? The beginning of the season had Sam being captured and interrogated by Lady Bevell, now she has Mary. I liked Mary beating the crap out of Ketch but it was hard to believe she would turn her back so easily.

I would like to see Sam and Dean gather the American hunters to rise against the British MOL. In earlier seasons there was much more about the other hunters - but since Bobby died and the angels were introduced, we don't see that anymore. I don't like how the Winchesters (Dean especially) are so dismissive when it comes to other hunters. Like no one could possibly be as good as them so they won't stoop to lower themselves to work with anyone else. Sometimes I would like to see Dean have to eat some crow and get some humility/respect for others - Bobby used to sort of keep them on that track.
    cablejockey and Bearcata like this.
    Women are Angels.

+ Reply to Thread