+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 74748495051525354555657585960616263646566 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Re: Supernatural

Season 11 Episode 7
    Plush
    Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 18, 2015 on The CW

Supernatural - Season 11, Episode 7: Plush - TV.com

Sam and Dean team up with Sheriff Donna to stop a ghostly killer who possesses people who wear costumes.

A cautionary tale about making wrongful accusations and vigilante justice. I do feel sorry for anyone who works with kids in the current environment as it is too easy to be accused of inappropriate behavior by bratty kids and there goes your reputation and your livelihood and possibly your freedom but on the other hand. But let's face it the writers and actors must have had a ball with this episode especially the opening scenes and all the rabbit jokes. Liked that they threw in Sam's fear of clowns and ended it all with Bambi. Luv'ed seeing Donna again as she brings in a refreshing vibe to this series. Anyone notice it seems to be the lady sheriffs that handle the woo woo better than the men? A well done vengeful ghost story. I do wonder why all the comedic back on the road episodes lately. Is it to make up for all the drab and dreary from last season? I mean we haven't had that many of them and it's great to see but what about The Darkness? I did like that they touched on Sam's visions and that they may have to free Lucifer to get the answers they need.
    No goat killers on my island.

Season 11 Episode 8
    Just My Imagination
    Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Dec 02, 2015 on The CW

Supernatural - Season 11, Episode 8: Just My Imagination - TV.com

Sam is forced to relive his childhood when his imaginary friend Sully appears... and asks him to help solve the murder of another imaginary friend.

Wow, as much as I thought season 10 was showing Supernatural had finished it's run and it was time to say good bye season 11 had revived my faith in the show, the writers and actors. There has been some excellent work done and going back to some classic themes that touch on peoples common experiences and fears that were both funny and tragic. Bravo Supernatural for having a great 8 episode run and hopefully a deserving Fall Finale.

Luv'ed that they explored the entire concept of the imaginary best friend, the casting crew is finding this excellent ordinary looking, pudgy actors who contrast so beautifully with the tall, trim and dangerous Winchesters and yet they are the ones that you want to like and be friends with. Best scene ever was watching the mom go through the bloody crime scene and covering herself in blood and not realizing it. Second best scene was seeing Sam and Dean dressed like Mr. Rogers ala the PBS TV show for kids Mister Rogers' Neighborhood.

I was wondering when you were going to get caught up Bearcata!

Luv'ed the continuity of having Billie the Reaper sing the Death Song that they were using as a tag a couple of seasons ago ... that was a brilliant little touch ... that is what used to make this a must see series and what made it so good.
    I caught that too. A great touch.

Second best scene was seeing Sam and Dean dressed like Mr. Rogers
    OMG so funny. Dean's exasperated facial expressions were so great this episode.

Baby has been my favorite episode of the season so far.

Plush was my second favorite. I really enjoy the Donna character.

Personally, I'm glad we're having more standalone episodes. I don't want to say throwback but it is closer to the show's roots - hunting monsters, that's what they do. I also like that it's not as mopey episode after episode.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Hey MiaT2,

I put Supernatural and iZombie on my "record and watch later" list as there is only so much I can watch a week and Supernatural fell from my must watch list. However I binged for 2 days and now am up to speed and very pleasantly surprised and delighted with the classic style of episode and it is nice to see the brothers just doing their job and not being so depressed and dramatic about everything.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.

I just love the character of Rowena, Crowley's mother! She was on last night's episode with that fabulous Scottish accent!

Love Rowena! I love her accent (Irish or Scottish?) and the way she says "the Winchesters" with all sorts of snarky eyerolling is fabulous. Her mooning over Lucifer was funny too.

The stuff with the Darkness and Dean was good. And though I adore Mark P., I don't know how much more constipation-face angsty Sam I can take so he better get on with his Lucifer dealings quickly.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Season 11 Episode 9
    O Brother Where Art Thou?
    Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Dec 09, 2015 on The CW

Supernatural - Season 11, Episode 9: O Brother Where Art Thou? - TV.com

While Dean tries to find Amara, Sam and Crowley convince Rowena to help them summon Lucifer from the cage so that Sam can try and persuade the Prince of Darkness to help them seal the Darkness away once more.

Wow, OK that was good. But do I really believe the Prince of Lies?

Rowena excellent as always.

Supernatural will be back Januaru 20, 2016.

The preview did look like a lot of fun, Dean as Santa.

Season 11 Episode 10
    The Devil in the Details
    Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Jan 20, 2016 on The CW

Supernatural - Season 11, Episode 10: The Devil in the Details - TV.com

While Lucifer tries to convince Sam to let him out of the cage, Dean and Crowley come up with a plan to seal the Devil away permanently. Meanwhile, Castiel joins forces with another angel to confirm if Amara is dead or not.
    Oh nooooooooooo, Rowena dead. I liked her, she added so much spice to the show and to Crowley's life. Seriously, it was nice to see an older actress on this show and she totally ate up all the scenes she was in.

WHAT! Lucifer is in Castiel? Don't the boys notice that he is no longer depressed and is clean?
    cablejockey likes this.

I am not happy that Rowena was killed off! She was so much fun and everything sounded so deliciously evil with her Scots accent!

+ Reply to Thread