+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Re: Supernatural

1 more day until the S10 premiere.
    To tide us over and for some glimpses of what's in store for us, check out the What to Watch Web Series on IMDB.com. They have a 10 minute webisode with interviews with Jared & Jensen

Trivia from that - Sam has died 6 times over the course of the series. Dean has died 111 times.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    1 more day until the S10 premiere.
    To tide us over and for some glimpses of what's in store for us, check out the What to Watch Web Series on IMDB.com. They have a 10 minute webisode with interviews with Jared & Jensen

Trivia from that - Sam has died 6 times over the course of the series. Dean has died 111 times.
    ?? 11 or 111??
    No goat killers on my island.

Yep. I can't recall this episode myself, but apparently there is one called "the magic spot" where he dies over and over. Watch the webisode - both Jensen and Jared mention it.

Also, apparently there was a retrospective on tonight. I didn't watch it ( was on the same time as Sleepy Hollow)
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    Yep. I can't recall this episode myself, but apparently there is one called "the magic spot" where he dies over and over. Watch the webisode - both Jensen and Jared mention it.

Also, apparently there was a retrospective on tonight. I didn't watch it ( was on the same time as Sleepy Hollow)
    There is a webisode? Youtube? Title?

I mentioned it in my initial post. I couldn't figure out how to link to it directly - go to imdb.com. Here is a link to the page for the web series - What to Watch . I guess it's like an extended interview/show promo. It's interesting to hear Jensen and Jared talk about the show. They seem so much more mature IRL.
    Women are Angels.

Well, that premiere was pretty good for me. It deftly introduced and switched between several new plot arcs fairly well. Deanmon is interesting - there was a lot of good snark, one liners, etc. I'm fascinated to where they're going to go with this.

And can someone fix Cas please - I can't stand seeing him all sickly. Why didn't Hanna at least heal him up for the time being. Although I do appreciate he is still cruising around in his pimpmobile. Sounds like the moron angels are getting themselves right back in to the predicament they were in before. Why force the angels to return to Heaven? "Because we said so!" WTH?!?!? I can't believe Cas went along with that.
    Women are Angels.

The channel that has been carrying Supernatural, isnt anymore and i cant get other stations that do carry the show!! I'll have to look for episodes online. I hate not being able to watch right now!

Liked the Supernatural background story catch up on what's gone on so far set clip before season 10 starts.

Nice to see the producers and writers and hear how they came up with their stories, their mythology. What I totally love about this show is that in the middle of an apocalypse they can totally turn around the mood and do an off the wall episode that you never saw coming but was exactly as a fan, as a viewer you and the series needed.

Season 10 - Episode 1 - Black - 10/07/14

Wow, the ending of the first episode was B R U T A L, but so Dean.

Best parts were Crowley and Sam sparring on the dead demons phone. Luv'ed it when Crowley said that Sam was just jealous that Crowley and Dean are now besties. Luv'ing Team Crowley and Squirrel. Poor Sam then to get tired up and possibly tortured by another Demon Hunter or is he a Demon Hunter?

Poor Daniel sorry he got killed. Why can't they leave the rogue angels alone?

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    The channel that has been carrying Supernatural, isnt anymore and i cant get other stations that do carry the show!! I'll have to look for episodes online. I hate not being able to watch right now!
    You don't have The CW? But that's like a major/minor network. Standard TV is ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, The CW and PBS.

+ Reply to Thread