+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Re: Supernatural

Kinda looking forward to iZombie, Jane the Virgin and maybe the Whisperer.

But so glad Bloodlines was axed.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

While Crowley and Dean seem to have a cute little bromance and Dean also has one with Castiel it is always awkward to watch Sam hug Castiel.

Luv that Crowley keeps up the Moose, Squirrel names for Sam and Dean. Just waiting for Dean to call Crowley "Boris".

Glad I rewound and watched the catchup moments cause I missed the Poughkeepsie as a safe word moment. Not quiet sure where that came from anyone know????

Wow, was Abaddon that easy to kill?

Luv'ed Sam and Dean interrogation of one of Metatron's followers ... so fanboy ... also a bit of a poke at their fanbase ... bad boys (Same and Dean) and bad producers, those fanboys keep this show alive.

Crowley's son and the timeline ... the scenes with the son and how clueless he was were priceless especially when he thought they were angels.

Still can't figure how they are going to wrap up the season ... the good news is that there are 23 episodes this season and that means two more episodes to go. It's pretty obvious that the Metatron story line will go on through next year and there is the setup for screwing up the timeline with Crowley's son in the mix. I hope they don't end up the series as if it never happened or totally mess up the timeline with the boys never having been born or something crazy like.

I was happy to see that Metatron flunkie they had tied up in the chair. He used to play Harper on Andromeda, a favorite sci-fi show I used to watch.

Bearcata - its from earlier in the season when Crowley helped dean liberate Sam from Gadreel. Crowley heard Dean use it to let Sam know that he was trapped in his own mind.

Sent on the go!
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    Bearcata - its from earlier in the season when Crowley helped dean liberate Sam from Gadreel. Crowley heard Dean use it to let Sam know that he was trapped in his own mind.

Sent on the go!
    Thx.

Wow.

I'm going to need some time to process this finale. Great show. Good return to form. But wow.

Fantastic meta-moment with Crowley too - in his speech to Dean that was really like a speech to us where he said "I know it feels like it's all been done before" or something to that effect.

I even liked Sam these past 2 episodes.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Both Sam and Dean have been looking very good physically the last several episodes. Diet and workout plans, perhaps. Not quite sure what to think of the finale. I wonder if this season is just a link to here's hoping a super season 10 and the grand finale and super cap off on a terrific series. Kinda luving the Crowley and Dean bromance. Is Dean going to become Crowley's lieutenant? That could be very frighting. I do think that the best part of the finale was the great summary of how we all got to here scored to Wayward Son, that is some brilliant piece of editing.
    cablejockey likes this.

I cant see Dean really doing much as an aide to Crowley. It seems more like Dean is softening Crowley up and making him nicer and more touchy-feeley! Its pretty weird when the King of Hell comes across as nicer than top Angel Metatron!!

The actor who plays Crowley does an amazing job.
    CantGetNuf and cablejockey like this.

FORT Newbie

I'm so clueless. I didn't realize until this last episode that Crowley's addiction to human blood is just like Sam's addiction to demon blood. Just like is was turning Sam dark, it's turning Crowley good-more human. Now that Dean is a demon let the role reversals begin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread