+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

I absolutely love this show.. One of my fav's. Long the story lines and it actually makes me jump sometimes. Love watching it since Buffy and Angel are gone.

FORT Fanatic
    please oh please tell me this isnt the end of supernatural.

please tell me it'll get picked up for next season on the new hybrid channel whatever its called.

shocking ending for the finale. makes it look like its done for good with the winchester family looking like they had it. but hopefully not, i want both of my eyecandies to survive. well, their father aint to bad also for any older fella. and storyline is interesting to good. its a twist to all the legends, stories, beliefs, etc that we all grew up with.

please please please come back next season. i hear we have to wait til mid may to find its fate.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

What an ending! This show has to return next season! Hope that great old car will be ok too!

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    shocking ending for the finale. makes it look like its done for good with the winchester family looking like they had it. but hopefully not, i want both of my eyecandies to survive. well, their father aint to bad also for any older fella.
    I quite prefer the father to the sons
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I really like this show and would be devastated if it didnt continue. I just love weird spooky crap haha
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Kao
    It got renewed, and the DVD will be out for the first season soon.

Dammit, it moved to Thursday and I ws busy playing Kingdom earts and forgot to Tivo it, so can someone PLEASE tell me what happened on the season finale?

Quote Originally Posted by Kao View Post
    Has an exact date been released for when the DVD is coming out?

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kao View Post

Dammit, it moved to Thursday and I ws busy playing Kingdom earts and forgot to Tivo it, so can someone PLEASE tell me what happened on the season finale?
    Heh that stinks! I'll try my best to quickly summarize it.

Sam and Dean visit a friend of their father's, someone that's pretty smart in all this supernatural stuff. They were looking through this book and found this binding spell circle that can capture anything supposedly. Then that evil blonde girl comes and was like "you think you can hide from me"? Dean replied "we are waiting for you" and bam, she is right under than binding circle. For about 10-15 mins, Dean screams wheres their dad and stuff and the demon is like he's dead or something disgusting. Dean, being fed up, tells Sam to perform an exorcism. They had a debate whether to do it, because the girl demon was infact just a girl who was possessed and if they did the exorcism, she would die. Sam did the exorcism and the demon left. Moments before the girl dies, she tells them where their dad is. The father was in this place called the Sunrise. Before they go, Sam tells Dean to leave the GUN behind because its dangerous to carry it. Dean tells him he left it, but he didn't. They arrive at the Sunrise and it was a like a apartment living type center so Sam and Dean were in a dilemmal; anyone could've been a possessed demon. The brothers made a plan; they pulled the firm alarm and pretended to be firefighters. They got to the room their father was in and some demons tried attacking them. The father was tied to the bed. As Dean was about to release him, Sam wasn't so sure so he poured holy water on him, nothing happened so they released him. Demons were chasing them and they got into the alley way. Out of nowhere one demon comes and kicks their ass. As it ferociously beatsSam, just about to kill him, Dean shoots it with the gun, wasting a bullet. Next scene....the brothers and the father are in a cabin somewhere in the middle of nowhere. They talked and the father was like "Dean I am proud you saved your brother. Sam and I are so obsessed that we forget about family" Dean becomes suspicious. All of a sudden, flickering happens and the father tells Sam to salt the house. He also tells Dean to give him the gun. Dean was about to but realized if it was his father, he would've been pissed about him wasting a bullet. Eventually the demon revealed itself, its the one that killed their mother. They asked how come the holy water didn't work and the demon responds " you really think holy water could hurt me?" The demon uses its telekinetic powers to hold them against the wall. It talks shiet for a while and then is about to kill dean. The demon also states that the demon possessing the blonde girl and the guy that almost killed Sam were his children. Dean pleas the father to not let the demon control him. For a split moment Sam breaks free and grabs the gun. The demon was like you won't shoot me. Sam shoots him in the leg. Dean is free from the hold. The father comes back and tells Sam to finish him off. Sam couldn't and the demon spirit escaped. Next scene, they are in the car driving, talking. BOOM. A truck hits them. The driver was posessed demon. End.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

FORT Fanatic
    just adding more to darkensoul7 summary.

the guy who was beating the crap out of sam was the same guy/demon that showed up with demon meg when confronting dad at ?nebraska?

when demon held the boys against the wall via telekinetic powers, he had sort of an explanation on why all this happened. said something that sam and others like him were special. and that they had big plans on using them. and was taunting dean that his dad loved sam more and was doing all this just to protect him. that dean was nothing. or something like that.

when demon dad was squeezing the blood life out of dean, dean was be
    begging dad to not let him kill him. dad was able to overcome the demon for a while and that was how dean & sam fell. and sam was able to get the colt. demon possessed dad again and taunted sam that he wont be able to kill him. so sam shot him in leg. and dad was able to fight/control demon and started screaming at sam to kill him...but dean screams no, dad says kill it/me, sam so confused demon was able to escape via spitting out of mouth and sank to floor/ground.

it was a semi-truck that crashed head on to deans car. im not to sure, but i thought that the driver who was possessed was the same guy from the beginning, their dads friend. the ending sure looked like there was no way the winchester men survived...

which was why i was afraid it wasnt going to be picked up. but since kao said its been renewed...woo hoo. how the hell are they gonna pick up from that ending.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Well, this gives them some time to see whether the dad actor, who is also on Grey's Anatomy, gets killed off on that show (he needs a heart transplant, but he's majorly romantically involved with one of the doctors and a huge fan favorite so maybe not). If he moves to GA then he will have to disappear from the scene on Supernatural I'd think. Although if I was the actor it seems to me to be a lot more job security on Supernatural.

+ Reply to Thread