+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Re: Supernatural

I'm tired of their swagger-less ways too. They better get back to business or I'm done.

Next week is the spin off show and then it's back to the last two episodes of the season. Is there even enough time to establish a decent cliffhanger? Where is this season even going?
    CantGetNuf and cablejockey like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I saw the previews for next weeks embedded spin off episode. Color me not impressed. Aren't I already watching this war of the supes on The Originals? Seriously - between angels, demons, leviathans and all the monsters in between, am I really supposed to believe that warring monster factions in chi-town is even something the Winchesters will blink at? The only thing remotely interesting to me here is the fact that they'll actually be a real big city this time and not podunktown, USA.

I had a real fun time watching the "Super Sexy" Supernatural marathon all day on TNT on Friday. I'd forgotton about Dean shacking up with the angel in the backseat of Baby. Mrowr! Plus, I'd forgotten how cute Sam was in S4 - not the baby of the earlier seasons but not all burnt out after the trials either. Where is this hotness now????????
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

In the preview the main character of the new spin off is this cop but he looked so baby faced and lacking in any kind of personality I sort of was thinking "who cares".

Wondering how in the two episodes after the spinoff how are they going to wrap up or go forward with Abaddon making an army out of human souls, Castiel becoming a Leader of a Fallen Angels faction and whatever Metatron is up to?

Worst Supernatural episode ever.
    Whoever wrote that should be embarrassed.

Sent on the go!
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.

I missed it because of storms. So I am just really lost this season. For one, the change to Tues night threw me off. I missed some episodes and had to catch them later. It seems like there was some main storyline mixed in with old school stand alone episodes and none of it flowed well for me. I can barely remember what has happened so far this season. I liked the first episode, with Zeke, and I don't recall anything after that that stood out as being really good. I will still buy it on dvd and end up watching it all on a rainy weekend. Maybe it'll be better that way.

Did I miss the spin off show? Was it any good?
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

The spinoff just seemed like a lame 'mafia with fangs' like Dean said. Its hard to believe that there are 5 monster families in Chicago all operating under the radar.
    usschmidt likes this.

Bloodlines - Season 9 - Episode 20 - April 29, 2014

Ouch! That was painful to watch. I was hoping for a much, much better show. Where to start.

Casting:

No talent.

No chemistry.

No personality.

The main character, Ennis. You really expect me to believe he is a cop? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. There is no confidence, no sense of training, he looks like he is still in high school, even junior high, no street smarts or swagger, no personality, no sense of presence, no charisma. N O T H I N G.

I felt that all the characters were phoning it in.

All the acting was flat.

Story:

After 9 years of Supernatural, you really expect me and other viewers to really believe that none of the Demon Hunters in North America didn't have one hint of the 5 monster families that run Chicago? That the Men of Letters didn't know? How stupid do the writers think we are? It doesn't make any sense.

You expect me to believe a female werewolf would be that bland, that powerless, that helpless? I read a lot of urban fantasy and the way this female werewolf (Violet) is portrayed is so against type it is laughable.

None of the characters intrigued me. When I started watching The Vampire Dairies, when Damon was introduced I was immediately grabbed, he had my attention, I was interested, curious, I wanted to know more. I was surprised at the negative posts here and thought it can't really be that bad. This show is actually worse than the previous posts indicate. The writing and character development, what there is of it, is simply horrible. I wonder what kind of blackmail material someone had over the producers to get this disaster made. What was especially cringe worthy was the part where the script was trying to show that Ennis and Dean are alike and mirror images of each other and that Sam and David are alike, trying to get the viewers to believe that this show would develop a Sam and Dean like relationship between David and Ennis. What drugs were the producers taking? It was hard to get past the first 10 minutes but I did it and nothing got better, there was no hope, no redemption, no potential, probably the worse episode of Supernatural ever.
    cablejockey and usschmidt like this.

Yep Bearcata - I thought it was beyond awful. I couldn't bring myself to care about any of the characters, no matter how hard the writers tried to club me over the head with them. Zero chemistry or acting ability. The only one I liked even a little was David.
    After 9 years of Supernatural, you really expect me and other viewers to really believe that none of the Demon Hunters in North America didn't have one hint of the 5 monster families that run Chicago? That the Men of Letters didn't know? How stupid do the writers think we are?
    Preach on!!!!

Earlier this fall I started watching The Originals. I never watched TVD but was immediately drawn in to the story and the characters. In contrast, this Bloodlines attempt was so stilted, forced, contrived and just bad in every way possible. It had none of the grittiness I expect from SN either. Everyone was so CW-airbrushed-perfect looking, it was a real distraction.

Even Jensen and Jared looked embarrassed to be in this episode.

I probably have never hated a television show the way I hated this episode. Even after 2 days I'm still angry about it.
    Last edited by MiaT2; 05-01-2014 at 08:56 AM.
    Women are Angels.

+ Reply to Thread