+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Re: Supernatural

THINMAN
    Episode 15
    3/4/14

Sam and Dean travel to Washington to investigate the death of a young girl, only to discover that Harry and Ed, the Ghostfacers, have arrived before them.

The entire story line parallels the issue Sam and Dean are currently having with Dean lying to Sam and Ed making up the Thinman and lying to Ed about it. I do like that the show does bring back characters from previous episodes as it gives the series a sense of continuity but I also hate this time of year when right after the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays and nothing but repeats and we are all eager for new episodes they start having a couple of weeks where they air no episodes. Yeah we had 4 episodes in Jan/Feb than nothing for 3 weeks then 2 episodes and none for 2 weeks. It's annoying.

Looking forward to seeing Crowley next week.
    cablejockey likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Blade Runners
    Episode 16
    3/18/14

Crowley's off being in a drugged state due to being addicted to human blood. The boys need to find him and continue the hunt for "The First Blade" in other words a blade make by Cain out of a ass's jawbone and used to kill his brother Abel.

Glad they continued the Men of Letters theme but I wish there were more legacies and maybe someone will show up at their lair.

Re: 3/26 Survivor 28 Cagayan: Episode 5 **West Coast Spoilers**

Mother's Little Helper
    Episode 17
    03/25/14

I think the best part of this episode are all the little quips that Crowley delivers to the boys. I luv it when he references Boris Badanov and refers to Dean and Sam as Squirrel and Moose. Trouble is all the times Boris tries to kill Moose and Squirrel he fails .... mmmmm.

Luv it when Dean and Crowley bond.

Liked the Sam solo adventure and the reference to the Men of Letters and how Abaddon ended up in Josie and the beginnings of the destruction of the Men of Letters. Creepy idea stealing souls and creating a demon army from them.

No new episodes until April 15. Since the season finale will be on May 20th that means this is a 23 episode season, however episode 20 which is to air April 29 is titled Tribes and is going to be the pilot for the new Supernatural spinoff series to be called Tribes.

'Supernatural' spinoff changes title: Which do you like best? | Inside TV | EW.com

Well according to this article the new series already had a name change to Supernatural: Bloodlines.

Supernatural spinoff double scoop! You know how The CW’s new Supernatural series is called Tribes? Forget about that. The official title is now Supernatural: Bloodlines. Also, the show has cast actress Melissa Roxburgh in a series regular role to play Violet, a member of the werewolf pack. We’re told “Violet hides her true nature because of her forbidden love for family rival David (Nathaniel Bozulic), but when cornered, her inner wolf breaks free.”

Roxburgh was previously seen playing Blake in a couple episodes on The CW’s Arrow, and was even once in a Supernatural episode in 2012 as Lila Taylor, a love interest for Chronos. The Supernatural spinoff pilot will air as part of the regular CW series later this season. It’s described as a “sweeping drama about the various mafia-esque monster families that, unknowingly to humans, run the underbelly of Chicago and who are being tracked by a newly minted Hunter who’s trying to stop them and rid Chicago of anything or anyone supernatural.”

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Blade Runners
    Episode 16
    3/18/14

Crowley's off being in a drugged state due to being addicted to human blood. The boys need to find him and continue the hunt for "The First Blade" in other words a blade make by Cain out of a ass's jawbone and used to kill his brother Abel.

Glad they continued the Men of Letters theme but I wish there were more legacies and maybe someone will show up at their lair.

Forgot to mention that Snooki/Nicole did a great cameo appearance.

I like the Dean/Crowley interactions but I think the boys have been sloppy these last few episodes. Sam was nuts to go to that convent alone. Demons and others have been getting the drop on them left and right. I don't know, I just feel like they're losing some of their bad-assery because the writers are so busy with the brotherly angst. I've been missing Dean's snark which usually lightens up these heavy episodes.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

New episode tonight!!! Finally! Let's see if the Whine-cesters can focus on something other than themselves long enough to accomplish something.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    New episode tonight!!! Finally! Let's see if the Whine-cesters can focus on something other than themselves long enough to accomplish something.
    Don't you have to have a little Whine before you get your courage and go after the bad guys?

Yeah, Castiel is back.

Interesting POV with Metatron as the writer .... I think I would watch my back if I where you Metatron, I don't think Gadreel is that happy with you. It is perfect foreshadowing for you to say the best developed characters can surprise the writer. Well, S U R P R I S E !

Nice touch to see that Castiel seems to relate or is more concerned with Dean's feelings and Dean still not talking to him ... not to get any Whincest fans out there any ideas, not that they haven't thought that one up already.

mmmm.... I got the impression that perhaps Castiel was going to give up the Columbo coat and be more Man in Black.

Could someone give me a quick synopsis on what happened last episdoe? I started watching it when the screen turned blue and we saw no more of that episode. Turns out the electricity went out where the tv station is located and they had no electricity for an hour! When they got it back, they tried replaying the show(because so many fans were up in arms over missing it) but there was no sound! Pretty weird, like something didnt want us seeing it.....

So, I've been sick with the flu this week and watching lots of Supernatural reruns on TNT. They're on S4 and you really can see the changes in the show/characters. I can see a lot of what I loved about the earlier seasons missing in the perpetual, never-ending weight-of-the-world angst of this and last season.

One thing that's changed, and not for the better, is the music. One of the best things about SN was the use of great classic rock to accentuate the episodes. The songs always perfectly complemented the action or the emotions and also went with the persona of the "hunters". Now, they rarely use rock and more often generic mood music. It sucks and I notice it more and more. Whoever does the score/music for the show now needs to be fired.

The other thing I really notice in comparing the older episodes to the new is the lack of swagger. Dean and Sam were badasses and they knew it. Dean had a cocky swagger that is all but gone now in his woe-is-me act. Even when he returned from Hell, we wasn't as mopey.

I'm still a fan, but the changes are so obvious when you watch those older eps.
    CantGetNuf and inthegarden like this.
    Women are Angels.

+ Reply to Thread