+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Re: Supernatural

The Purge
    Episode 13
    02/04/14

I thought it was kinda funny/ironic that Supernatural had a fat sucking parasite story opposite the season 15 Biggest Loser finale. Wonder if that was on purpose.....at least the ads for Canyon Valley Spa sorta reminded me of the ads for the Biggest Loser Ranch Spas ... just saying.

At least we finally know what Sam said to Dean in the previous episode about just having a working relationship and not being brothers or having a brotherly relationship just keeping it strictly business.

I am glad that the female parasite found a way to blend in with human society and provide a service as well and keeping herself fed. Too bad about the husband.
    cablejockey likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Are TPTB planning on splitting the brothers up? It seemed pretty flimsy that Sam now wants no part of Dean as a brother because he went to such lengths to save him! Has Sam forgotten the things he did to save Dean at various times?

Renewed!
    A whole decade of SN, yippee!!

Sent on the go!
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Did I miss a new episode this week? I hate that they changed its night again this season. For some reason Tue is a hard night for me to remember.

Are TPTB planning on splitting the brothers up? It seemed pretty flimsy that Sam now wants no part of Dean as a brother because he went to such lengths to save him! Has Sam forgotten the things he did to save Dean at various times?
    I think that is exactly why Sam wants them to split up. They will go to any lengths to save each other. I'm drawing a big blank right now but what was the spell Sam was trying to do at the end of last season? Closing Hell? But Dean stopped him from doing it because it would kill him (Sam) even though it was for the greater good. Then Dean had the angel possess Sam to try and save him and that back fired horribly. So Sam is saying if they would be more willing to sacrifice each other for the greater good then they might actually win this fight at some point. I think.

My husband and I were watching Justified on dvd last night and Bobby has been the star of the season. I didn't watch the last episode so I don't know how his story ends, or if it does, but if he gets killed on Justified I'm hoping he'll be resurrected from Hell and come back for season 10. I hope!!!
    Last edited by CantGetNuf; 02-21-2014 at 12:42 PM.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Has anyone heard about the Supernatural spinoff? From what I read of it it sounds more like an entirely new show without affiliation to Supernatural. Except for the monster hunting.
    'Supernatural' spinoff casts 'Vampire Diaries' actor | Inside TV | EW.com

I did hear about it but likely wouldn't watch. SN is about the Winchesters, not just fighting monsters. The relationship between Sam and Dean is the show.

There are enough other "supernatural" ensemble shows that have my interest currently. In fact, I'm not even sure why they're calling it a spin-off. Those characters and storyline have nothing to do with the SN mythology.
    cablejockey likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    I did hear about it but likely wouldn't watch. SN is about the Winchesters, not just fighting monsters. The relationship between Sam and Dean is the show.

There are enough other "supernatural" ensemble shows that have my interest currently. In fact, I'm not even sure why they're calling it a spin-off. Those characters and storyline have nothing to do with the SN mythology.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post

"Tribes", the pilot will run as an embedded show on Supernatural April 29th.

New episode tonight.
    MiaT2 likes this.

Captives
    Episode 14
    2/25/14

Sam and Dean make a startling discovery about the Men of Letters bunker ... it's haunted.

OK ... great to see Kevin back and reunited with his mom, but there were 3 captives, Mrs Trang, Candy and who else? We know what happened to Mrs. Trang and Candy but what happened to the third person. Continuity folks!

I would luv to see some descendent from the Men of Letters show up in the bunker ... I mean really, who dusts, the place is pretty clean. House Cleaning Spells? Well I want one. But how are they still getting water and electricity?

Liked that they closed out the Kevin Trang story arc and did a nice segue into Castiel's and the other angels. Luv'ed that Kevin told them to get over it.

+ Reply to Thread