+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Supernatural

Re: Supernatural

OMG you mean I forgot this was the week it restarted even though Bearcata reminded me? Well I forgot to get Netflix in the mail so this will give us something to watch this weekend.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

I kinda feel bad for Gadriel, you screw up and then are put in jail for thousand of years and tortured by your own kind I am surprised he is even sane.

Liked the Crowley vs Abaddon confrontation .... I think somehow the demons are going to vote Crowley back in.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

First Born - season 9 episode 11 - aired January 21, 2014

mmmm......the Mark of Cain ..... the symbol of an animal's jawbone given to Dean of course who asks for it without knowing all the consequences .... wonder if he gets a sudden urge to kill his brother?

Cain (Timothy Omundson) was brilliant in the role. You can also see him on USA's Pysch as Detective Carlton Lassiter aka Lassie. Nice to see the acting chops.

I really don't like the show Psyche. My husband thinks its ok. I wasn't sure what to expect when we saw Lassie, even though he's by far the best actor on Psyche. But he did good. We were cracking up at Crowley's reaction to Cain. I told my husband, "If I was Dean I'd get the hell out when I saw Crowley about to shat himself." Little did I know Crowley was playing him and he knew it. Still don't think it was the best idea to accept the Mark of Cain.

Love Cass being back to himself with a better understanding of humans. Felt sorry for him when he was trying to enjoy a PB&J and it tasted like molecules. lol
    I liked the honest interaction between him and Sam and his unwillingness to kill Sam just to get to Gadriel. Cass the Angel is back!!

I had to edit to say how funny Crowley was when he made the sign of the cross. Then Dean looks at him and says, "Really?"
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf View Post
    I really don't like the show Psyche. My husband thinks its ok. I wasn't sure what to expect when we saw Lassie, even though he's by far the best actor on Psyche. But he did good. We were cracking up at Crowley's reaction to Cain. I told my husband, "If I was Dean I'd get the hell out when I saw Crowley about to shat himself." Little did I know Crowley was playing him and he knew it. Still don't think it was the best idea to accept the Mark of Cain.

Love Cass being back to himself with a better understanding of humans. Felt sorry for him when he was trying to enjoy a PB&J and it tasted like molecules. lol
    I liked the honest interaction between him and Sam and his unwillingness to kill Sam just to get to Gadriel. Cass the Angel is back!!

I had to edit to say how funny Crowley was when he made the sign of the cross. Then Dean looks at him and says, "Really?"
    Kinda surprised his hand didn't catch fire or fall off or something for doing that.

Ah Psych.. I was trying to place Cain. Although I don't watch Psych regularly, I like it a lot. Probably for all the 80s pop culture references and snark.

So, Supernatural. I'm not sure how I feel about, once again, the brothers are against each other, lying to each other, hiding each other, and making foolish decisions.
    And while I love Dean, I was pretty angry at him in the scene in the previous episode where he was breaking away from Sam. I mean, he browbeat, cajoled and otherwise guilted Sam into coming back into the Life when Sam wanted to return to that woman he fell in love with. And now Dean's pushing him away again. C'mon. These guys never learn any life lessons after all their splits, reunions and brushes with death??

I don't think that Mark of Cain is going to end well for Dean.
    I did enjoy the bonding moments between Sam and Cas. Especially since it's always been Dean & Cas with the closer relationship.

Best lines: from Cas - "Oh PB&J, I will miss you"
    from Sam - "Now is the part where you hug back"
    from Crowley to Dean - "I can't hate you more than you hate yourself"
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    Ah Psych.. I was trying to place Cain. Although I don't watch Psych regularly, I like it a lot. Probably for all the 80s pop culture references and snark.

So, Supernatural. I'm not sure how I feel about, once again, the brothers are against each other, lying to each other, hiding each other, and making foolish decisions.
    And while I love Dean, I was pretty angry at him in the scene in the previous episode where he was breaking away from Sam. I mean, he browbeat, cajoled and otherwise guilted Sam into coming back into the Life when Sam wanted to return to that woman he fell in love with. And now Dean's pushing him away again. C'mon. These guys never learn any life lessons after all their splits, reunions and brushes with death??

I don't think that Mark of Cain is going to end well for Dean.
    I did enjoy the bonding moments between Sam and Cas. Especially since it's always been Dean & Cas with the closer relationship.

Best lines: from Cas - "Oh PB&J, I will miss you"
    from Sam - "Now is the part where you hug back"
    from Crowley to Dean - "I can't hate you more than you hate yourself"
    Best line.

Yikes, Garth is a werewolf. I luv the Garth episodes they are so much fun. While I enjoyed the episode and it is a bit of a brake from the main storyline I was a bit confused at Sam's deal at the end of the episode. If we work we work, if we are brothers we will be brothers or something like that. Did that make sense to anyone??? I watched it over and over a couple of times and it I keep wondering did I miss something??

I don't know, I didn't get it either. He seemed like he just kind of trailed off........something implied.... ???????? I couldn't hear much over my husband yelling at Sam for just up and leaving his beautiful muscle car parked in some random lot.
    I'm still mad at Dean for his constant push away/pull back of Sam.

I was unhappy with the Garth werewolf storyline. With that and Kevin being dead, it seems like they are tying up loose ends. Garth was their new Bobby - now they have no moral compass/sounding board. Just the Winchesters - off bumbling around one week with angels, the next with demons. I feel like we're losing some cohesiveness to the show/characters as a whole.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    I don't know, I didn't get it either. He seemed like he just kind of trailed off........something implied.... ???????? I couldn't hear much over my husband yelling at Sam for just up and leaving his beautiful muscle car parked in some random lot.
    I'm still mad at Dean for his constant push away/pull back of Sam.

I was unhappy with the Garth werewolf storyline. With that and Kevin being dead, it seems like they are tying up loose ends. Garth was their new Bobby - now they have no moral compass/sounding board. Just the Winchesters - off bumbling around one week with angels, the next with demons. I feel like we're losing some cohesiveness to the show/characters as a whole.

I must have been yelling too as I though that was a stupid thing to do.

+ Reply to Thread